Home

Pared's MVP 2005 Gameplay Sliders

This is a discussion on Pared's MVP 2005 Gameplay Sliders within the MVP Baseball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-27-2005, 04:23 PM   #185
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Pared's MVP 2005 Gameplay Sliders

Are these for X-Box? Sorry I looked around a few pages but couldn't figure it out.

Thanks. Also, what page has the latest tweaks etc? Is Pared updating the first post still or????
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2005, 04:43 PM   #186
All Star

bhurst99's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by PInck33
Does anyone have any effective sliders for Relief pitchers getting tired on a daily basis after being used? I've gone almost a month into my season and it doesnt matter if i use my relievers 1 day or 5 days in a row they never seem to be tired and always back at 100 percent the next game.
I have my user pitcher fatigue setting at about 35. At that setting most relief pitchers who pitch about 2 innings should be about at 80-90 per cent the next day. (It depends on the relief pitcher's stamina)
The only problem is that at the slider setting, a starter with 88-90 stamina will be about 0 after 80-85 pitches. So you're going to have to test this in combination with the user pitch meter difficulty slider and see what works best for your skill level.
Old 02-27-2005, 06:29 PM   #187
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike47
Are these for X-Box? Sorry I looked around a few pages but couldn't figure it out.

Thanks. Also, what page has the latest tweaks etc? Is Pared updating the first post still or????
I dosen't matter if it's fo xbox or PS2, sliders sre sliders, plus I think Pared has the PC version anyway
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 02-27-2005, 07:37 PM   #188
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm liking these sliders, but I need to up the user contact. I'm 3-19 in my dynasty and about to get fired. My team is batting in the low 200's with about 10 HR's. I think you pitching and computer batting sliders are spot on. I'm having great games, just not scoring enough runs. Also, my walks and pitch counts are perfect. just some feed back, thanks
Old 02-27-2005, 08:42 PM   #189
Pro

Dienekes's Arena

OVR: 7

Pared,
My starters are down to about 50% after 4 to 5 innings. Are you considering giving the pitchers a stamina boost?
Old 02-27-2005, 08:47 PM   #190
MVP

WatchdogXC's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dienekes
Pared,
My starters are down to about 50% after 4 to 5 innings. Are you considering giving the pitchers a stamina boost?
I've been wondering when is a good time to take out your starter. Last year, I'd take my guy out when he got to 50 or so. With the sliders it is awesome getting the higher pitch counts but I wonder whether I should leave my guy in when he is down to 30 and 20 but still pitching pretty decent.
Old 02-27-2005, 08:49 PM   #191
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchdogXC
I've been wondering when is a good time to take out your starter. Last year, I'd take my guy out when he got to 50 or so. With the sliders it is awesome getting the higher pitch counts but I wonder whether I should leave my guy in when he is down to 30 and 20 but still pitching pretty decent.
I use my pitcher until he's got like 48% left, if he'setting rocked then ofcourse I take him out longer.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2005, 08:59 PM   #192
Pro

Dienekes's Arena

OVR: 7

Pared,

Can you please edit your original post when you make updates? It is tough to find them otherwise. Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Sliders »