Home

Jistics 2005 MVP All-Star Sliders

This is a discussion on Jistics 2005 MVP All-Star Sliders within the MVP Baseball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-02-2005, 02:17 PM   #81
Rookie

blkdymnd's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Jistics 2005 MVP All-Star Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
I don't think so. The simmed games don't use sliders as far as I can tell and they have the same fatigue issues. BUt hey by all means mess with it and let us know if you learn anything.

Will do, I'll start playing with Bullpen Grace tonight and see what I get...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2005, 03:27 PM   #82
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
Jistic please by all means do not change anything at all if you feel is working great, I'm only judging the pitcher fatiuge after only one game, so maybe I have to play more then one game to judge this sliders, but form the one game they really are amazing. Great work. I played the best damn game I ever played last night. Thanks.
Did you try V.1 bro? Maybe you should just use the fatigue slider from there if it worked for you. For me man I would fall apart every game in the 4th inning. However as I get better I might tweak it. You never know!

Old 03-02-2005, 11:10 PM   #83
Rookie

OVR: 1

Jistic, I've been using your version one sliders and they are great. I'm having very realistic stats. One thing I'm concerned about is the speed of the infielders. It seems like the 2b and SS have unrealistic range into the shallow outfield and bloopers and lazy line drives. Does anyone else notice that? Maybe it's not that big of a deal, but it seems like there are a lot of plays made be speedy middle infielders.

Thanks for your hard work.....
Old 03-03-2005, 11:20 AM   #84
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

Guys I'm thinking about upping the meter difficulty a bit. If I did that but kept fatigue the same I think it would help the overall game. Thoughts?

Old 03-03-2005, 12:55 PM   #85
Banned

OVR: 14

Jistic, what are you Ks to Innings pitched looking like, especially when using the strikeout pitchers?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2005, 12:59 PM   #86
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

I think maybe a little too good. That's one of the reasons I wanna mess a little bit more. Just cuz I'm getting better with the meter. Or hell maybe I'll go back to the V.1 Pitching sliders and leave the rest V.2.

But My last game Garland struck out 10, Buhrle had 8 his first game. These are too high IMO. You?

Old 03-03-2005, 01:03 PM   #87
MVP

OVR: 18

Hey Jistic I'm going to try your sliders in a bit. Do you think pitching is too easy with your sliders? Anyways I'll get back to ya with sum stats in a bit, peece.
Old 03-03-2005, 01:11 PM   #88
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
I think maybe a little too good. That's one of the reasons I wanna mess a little bit more. Just cuz I'm getting better with the meter. Or hell maybe I'll go back to the V.1 Pitching sliders and leave the rest V.2.

But My last game Garland struck out 10, Buhrle had 8 his first game. These are too high IMO. You?
Im getting around 7-8 per 9 IP. Id like to get over that 1:1 ratio for players who are strike out pitchers.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Sliders »