Home

Jistics 2005 MVP All-Star Sliders

This is a discussion on Jistics 2005 MVP All-Star Sliders within the MVP Baseball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-03-2005, 04:52 PM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Jistics 2005 MVP All-Star Sliders

finally tested out your sliders v2. heres my stats.

orioles vs mets (me)

BAL 2 6 1
NYM 4 13 0

R. Lopez: 6.1ip, 13 hits, 4 er, 0 bb, 0 K 63 pitches

T. Glavine: 7ip, 3 hits, 0 er, 0 bb, 2 K 63 pitches
B. Looper: 1 ip, 3 hits, 2 er, 0 bb, 1 K 14 pitches

as you can see i cant draw a walk or even throw one. I dont get struck out, and i cant throw any either! i know i can be more patient, but still, i cant even strike out the computer. 2 K's for glavin isnt right. So anyone can help me or tell me what i need to tweak?
Old 03-03-2005, 05:37 PM   #90
Rookie

k played my 2nd game on your sliders. although i lost, i really felt it in this game. I changed my cam angle to reverse and fielding to broadcast. heres the stats...

seattle (me) vs twins

SEA 0 6 2
MIN 4 13 0

J. Moyer: 7 ip, 13 hits, 4 er, 0 bb, 4 K's, 73 pitches

J. Santana: 9 ip, 6 hits, 0 er, 2 BB, 9 K's, 84 pitches

k well i still cant hit HR's, and i still havent thrown any BB's. overall i wasnt pleased but wasnt displeased at my hitting either. 6 hits is pretty good for playing on batting reverse angle. i just couldnt get them when i needed them the most. They scored 2 runs due to a fielding error by me just playing stupid. So i feel the real score was 0-2. But either way it was a good game. I just need some more K's, and i need to throw some walks. And this is the second game i did a big fielding error due to over running the ball target, so maybe user fielding speed needs to come down just a bit? Overall im happy with your v2 sliders. ill update another game here in a little bit.
Old 03-03-2005, 06:03 PM   #91
Rookie

OVR: 1

I was the Cardinals and I played a game against the Astros, I had Roger Clemens up to 60 pitches in the 3rd Inning and they finally pulled him. I love these V2 sliders but I haven't hit many home runs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2005, 06:29 PM   #92
Rookie

ya i just played a game and i tweaked some minor things on the v2 sliders. overall it was a great game till the 9th inning. i was losing 3-2 to the braves i was marlins. both teams were at 7 hits each. but then i bring alfonseca in, and he gives up a 2 hits and a grand slam!!. end up losin 7-2. still no HR, but delgado had a double of the centerfield wall. and im lovin this reverse cam angle. yes it takes practice but once u get the hitters eye down its so fun. and the batting stances and behind the catcher and ump add to the realistic feel of the reverse batting view. just sucks im gonna be playin exhibition games for another month cuz online play sucks and i dont start my season till the real one starts cuz i go along with it day by day with my franchise.
Old 03-03-2005, 07:31 PM   #93
Rookie

OVR: 1

I love the version 2 sliders. Only a couple of things I noticed. I played as the Mets against Jason Schmidt and he pitched over 135 pitches in 7 innings with 8 walks. And I'm one who hates drawing walks.

Final score was like 3-2. I hit one HR on a 3-0 pitch right down broadway.
Old 03-03-2005, 07:43 PM   #94
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronik
I love the version 2 sliders. Only a couple of things I noticed. I played as the Mets against Jason Schmidt and he pitched over 135 pitches in 7 innings with 8 walks. And I'm one who hates drawing walks.

Final score was like 3-2. I hit one HR on a 3-0 pitch right down broadway.

ya i never throw walks, and i know why i dont draw them because im not patient at all. but ive played 3 games with the reverse batting angle so its kinda easier following pitches, especially if you have a good hitters eye.
Old 03-03-2005, 08:41 PM   #95
Rookie

i by far played my best and most intense game yet.

mets (me) vs tigers

NYM 5 13 1
DET 3 12 1

pedro: 9.2 ip, 8 hits, 3 er, 1 bb, 8 K's, 112 pitches

j. johnson: 7.1 ip, 6 hits, 2 er, 2 bb, 2 k's 71 pitches
t. percival: 4 ip, 6 hits, 3 er, 1 bb, 3 k's

HR: Beltran, Mientkiewicz
RBI: Beltran, Piazza, Cameron, Mientkiewicz (2)

Just puttin those down. I won in 13 innings. I thought i had the game in the 10th when piazza got a rbi single, but they tied it again. Then in the top of the 13th i had beltran on base and Mientkiewicz hit a HR to right, barely squeezin in the fair ball area. It was amazing. I love these sliders, and i think my minor tweaks helped alot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2005, 09:10 PM   #96
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

NakaNaka's Arena

OVR: 5

I just played a game w. these sliders, slightly modified. I had to turn down hitting power by a decent amount as I was just jacking shots left and right, but a great game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Sliders »