Home

Jistics 2005 MVP All-Star Sliders

This is a discussion on Jistics 2005 MVP All-Star Sliders within the MVP Baseball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-05-2005, 09:50 PM   #129
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: Jistics 2005 MVP All-Star Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
Ok here is the latest I'm using. This isn't really a major change. Just some messing with a few things. I just walked the CPU 5 times my last game and I'm using vibration ON with no cursor at all. I love it. Here ya go...

That's it really. If you play cursor off but have problems, go ahead and turn vibration on. I still walked a ton of guys with it on. I'm seeing the CPU steal a little TOO much so I lowered that. And yes I raised the hell out of Human contact, but it doesn't seem to do much. The biggest change was lowering HUman pitcher fatigue and lowering the control just a touch. I messed with the meter but ya know what, I like it where it is. Gonna play these for a good long while now. In order to really test them I need to change NOTHING and play a TON of games.

Feedback appreciated.

Thank you very much sir, I will continue my Dynasty with these changes and give you the feedback sir!
Old 03-05-2005, 09:52 PM   #130
Rookie

OVR: 2
I hardly ever post on forums, but after playing with your original V2 sliders I just had to say something. These sliders are great, I just had one of the most fun 3-2 win extra-innings game in my MVP history. The only thing I noticed which I see you took care of in 2.1 were the user walks.
Old 03-06-2005, 01:45 AM   #131
Sports Game Junkie!!!

Jordanfan23's Arena

OVR: 12

I don't post on here much either, more of a browser, but Jistic, I am having great games and at-bats using your sliders! Definitely getting into MVP this year and loving the hitters eye! Having some excellent duels with the AI batters in tense situations as well. As far as hitting goes, it is all about working the count and sitting and hitting the all where it is pitched! Thanks again for the sliders, and keep us updated!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2005, 03:29 AM   #132
MVP

edmus's Arena

OVR: 6

After not scoring more than 2 runs in the first 4 games (all losses) with these sliders I finally had a breakthrough game. I knocked in 8 runs on 15 hits playing as the Tribe vs. the Tigers in old Tiger Stadium. And wouldn't you know it I still lost 9-8 in 11 innings. I was doing great until the Tigers rallied to tie it in the 8th, and then I reverted back to my usual no-discipline, free-swinging ways at the plate. Pitchers with 3-4 breaking & off-speed pitches just destroy me.

I'm really starting to like these sliders, as I see some nice batter/pitcher battles with them. One thing I was wondering about: what sort of double-to-HR ratios is everybody seeing? I think based on MLB averages it should be close to 2-to-1, but I seem to hit twice as many HRs as doubles. And this isn't isolated to Jistics sliders, I've noticed it on default Pro & All-Star levels. I seem to hit at least 1 HR every game, but doubles are rare. I'm hoping maybe as I get better I'll hit more into the gaps, but for now I seem to hit nothing but singles & HRs.

Thanks for all your hard work on these sliders Jistic!
Old 03-06-2005, 05:06 AM   #133
Rookie

OVR: 2

Awesome Jistic. I love the varied scores iam getting. One game I won 9-2, the next game I won 1-0 in 13. But I don't really lose that much, which I hope isn't a thing that continues. Its not that I want to lose, but its not really fun to win every game.
Old 03-06-2005, 07:55 AM   #134
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdisk93
Awesome Jistic. I love the varied scores iam getting. One game I won 9-2, the next game I won 1-0 in 13. But I don't really lose that much, which I hope isn't a thing that continues. Its not that I want to lose, but its not really fun to win every game.
I wish I had that problem.

Old 03-06-2005, 10:53 AM   #135
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
I wish I had that problem.
That's what I love, it isn't easy lol...1-4 ...but that's a good thing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2005, 07:21 PM   #136
Ready to chase #12

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Thank you! I was having trouble getting into this game. I don't usually mess with sliders because it feels as though it is a never ending process. Now thanks to you, I understand that the sliders are there to make the game more enjoyable for people. Thank you very much. I am loving these sliders!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Sliders »