Home

Jistics 2005 MVP All-Star Sliders

This is a discussion on Jistics 2005 MVP All-Star Sliders within the MVP Baseball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-07-2005, 05:15 PM   #153
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Jistics 2005 MVP All-Star Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by glucklich
Only with 90+ speed. The scenario editor is tailormade for testing something like this. I have it in mind to test it out tonight possibly.
Indeed. I might try tonight when I get home. I cant steal for the life of me. Thanks for the idea.
Old 03-07-2005, 05:54 PM   #154
Sports Game Junkie!!!

Jordanfan23's Arena

OVR: 12

What settings visually are you guys using with these sliders as far as vibration on/off??? I have cursor off, hot/cold to fade. I keep the strike zone on for me to judge pitches. I am much more effective pitching with the vibration on obviously, but if I turn it off, I groove pitches. I think I may use vibration on, with user pitch control, and pitch meter difficulty at -50.

I was using vibration off and pitching good games, but it seemed like the Reds were pitching too good. I turned it off and got my *** shelled by the Cards. Let me know what you are using and is it working for you. I am also not walking many batters with vibration on, even when I aim for the corners!!!
Old 03-07-2005, 06:15 PM   #155
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordanfan23
What settings visually are you guys using with these sliders as far as vibration on/off??? I have cursor off, hot/cold to fade. I keep the strike zone on for me to judge pitches. I am much more effective pitching with the vibration on obviously, but if I turn it off, I groove pitches. I think I may use vibration on, with user pitch control, and pitch meter difficulty at -50.

I was using vibration off and pitching good games, but it seemed like the Reds were pitching too good. I turned it off and got my *** shelled by the Cards. Let me know what you are using and is it working for you. I am also not walking many batters with vibration on, even when I aim for the corners!!!
I have everything off with the hot and cold zones set to fade. For me it makes things much more realistic. Having any of the aids on makes pitching too easy imo!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2005, 06:25 PM   #156
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordanfan23

Vibration off and cursor and hot zones to fade. I not having the ovelay makes it easier to judge strikes.
Old 03-07-2005, 06:32 PM   #157
Sports Game Junkie!!!

Jordanfan23's Arena

OVR: 12

Thanks guys, looks like I will have to get used to vibration off. You would think I would have the feel of the the thumbstick right after playing with the vibration on!

As far as making it more realistic, I agree, it makes the match-ups much more intense, and makes the chance of human controlled pitchers grooving pitches realistic. I will say I won 6 in a row with these sliders afteusing vibration on and learning to bat much better. But it isn't that simple when you give up more dingers and runs!
Old 03-07-2005, 06:33 PM   #158
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by poster
Jistic or anyone using these sliders, can you steal bases with your sliders. I cannot steal at all, even with CP or Harriston. Thanks!
Yep I can steal. Guys as low as 70. But I usually don't try it with guys that low unless it's a botched hit and run. Make sure you have a two step lead.

Old 03-07-2005, 08:28 PM   #159
MVP

OVR: 18

Jistic man I played an amazing game, Seattle vs Minnesota, I'm winning 6-3 but in the 8th my Setup man screws it all up and I end up losing 8-6, excellent game though.
Old 03-07-2005, 10:11 PM   #160
Rookie

OVR: 1

jistic, these are the best sliders i've tried for this game.
I've been trying so many different sets it seems like, and this was the one i had the most fun in. I actually scored some runs, i lost, but it felt alot more real than when i was using pared's (not a knock on him).
Thanks man.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Sliders »