Home

Jistics 2005 MVP All-Star Sliders

This is a discussion on Jistics 2005 MVP All-Star Sliders within the MVP Baseball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-17-2005, 10:06 PM   #257
mlblover33

OVR:
Re: Jistics 2005 MVP All-Star Sliders

I dont know if this is a fact that im still not able to lay off bad pitches and not really get much going but i just played my div rival the Angels in the opening game of the series and it went 17 inn and i lost 5-3. they did strike me out 10 times compared to my 6 strike outs of them...hits were 20 for them and only 13 for me.. but like i said id rather have seen more men left on than all those strike outs. ...

so far so good on the sliders Jistic...but with you sliders as they are and me having 2 releivers going pretty far in relief... wont they come back too fresh to fast... ???

Old 04-17-2005, 10:15 PM   #258
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by headrulz101
Jistic these sliders are perfecto. I played 4 games in my dynasty with them, and I'm loving them, super realistic. The CPU is good and challenging and I love that. I really like how the hits and all the stats vary depending on who you play. I just finished playing a game that went 16 innings vs Orioles.

I was the Yankees and at the bottom of the 16th A Rod doubled and giambi put him in the tie the game. Then Posada came in, line drive down the right with 2 outs and Giambi got home by a hand to win the game. I saw a tear drop from my eye.

Excellent sliders.
super realistic, is just perfect to sum up these sliders, jistic I always love your sliders, job well done man
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 04-18-2005, 09:29 AM   #259
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
super realistic, is just perfect to sum up these sliders, jistic I always love your sliders, job well done man
Thanks, glad I could help.

Old 04-18-2005, 03:05 PM   #260
Rookie

OVR: 1

have tried your sliders for my Padres dynasty. Thru 7 games, I'm 6-1 and have walked 44 times. Only loss was to Greg Maddux, 4-2 and had 7 walks there.
Don't know if the walks are excessive or not.
Good job bro
Old 04-18-2005, 06:33 PM   #261
Sports Game Junkie!!!

Jordanfan23's Arena

OVR: 12

I am getting some nice results with these as well. First 3 games of the season, 5-3 Loss, 5-4 Win, 2-1 Win. Hits were from 8 to 14!!!!! Nice job Jistic!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2005, 07:32 PM   #262
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by miles44
have tried your sliders for my Padres dynasty. Thru 7 games, I'm 6-1 and have walked 44 times. Only loss was to Greg Maddux, 4-2 and had 7 walks there.
Don't know if the walks are excessive or not.
Good job bro
I'm throwing a good amount of walks everygame and I'm getting good results, I think it's just yourself, not sure though.
Old 04-19-2005, 11:47 AM   #263
Th* N*w F*c* *f D**th

MNOFSTEEL34's Arena

OVR: 9

jistic...you have pitch speed at - 15 i think..if i put the number closer to "0" does that mean the pitch will come in faster...
Old 04-19-2005, 12:41 PM   #264
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaq34
jistic...you have pitch speed at - 15 i think..if i put the number closer to "0" does that mean the pitch will come in faster...
You are correct sir. The problem I'm having is that if you get deep into the dynasty/owner mode, many pitchers seem to develop the 101 MPH fastball. Which is ludicrous. I mean I'm facing 22 yr old starters with 5 pitches, which is challenging enough, but they throw 101 mph heat!

So as you get deeper into dynasty mode, feel free to drop the pitch speed even more if neccessary.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Sliders »