Home

Jistics 2005 MVP All-Star Sliders

This is a discussion on Jistics 2005 MVP All-Star Sliders within the MVP Baseball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 02-26-2005, 04:44 PM   #25
P*ng

OVR: 10
Re: Jistics 2005 MVP All-Star Sliders

these are working nicely indeed.....my Mets just beat the Braves 7-4, was Pedro vs. Hudson....in the 1st inning the announcers commented that Hudson didnt have his "stuff", and it was true, i hammered the little rat .....Pedro had struck out 7 through 4 innings, then the first batter in the 5th lined a shot off his leg, fracturing it (ive lost him for a month)...the game before, i lost Trachsel to the same stupid injury, but hes out for two months...not a great start to the season LOL

as for pitch counts, Pedro was in the mid-50's after 4, Hudson in the high 70's in the 6th.....if i ever learn some patience the numbers will only get better

in completely unrelated information, Floyd went deep twice and Piazza is batting .000 through the first 7 games of the season
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2005, 04:50 PM   #26
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

Ok last one for awhile. Fballforever, going against Santana sucks. He just sonned me! 18 K's, 1 hit! I did draw a few walks but didn't matter. Buhrle sucked, I couldn't find the dam strike zone and walked 4 guys which is the most I've ever walked! His first start against Cleveland was a gem, 1 run, 1 walk but Minny bitch slapped him. BTW Santana's Cirlce Change = Hell! Also note the pitch count for Santana. He was getting alittle shaky at the end with location but still menacing.

Code:
   |R |H |E |
CWS	|0 |1 |0 |
MINN	|7 |12|1 |

HR - Ford,Rivas (MINN)
SB - Podsednik (CWS)
CS - None

Pitcher		IP	H	ER	BB	K	HR	#Pit
(CWS)
Buehrle		6	8	5	4	3	1	96
Cotts		1	4	2	1	0	1	n/a
Adkins		1	0	0	0	1	0	n/a

(MINN)
Santana		9	1	0	4	18	0	124

Last edited by Jistic; 02-26-2005 at 05:00 PM.
Old 02-26-2005, 04:53 PM   #27
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wawasman
Pedro had struck out 7 through 4 innings, then the first batter in the 5th lined a shot off his leg, fracturing it
*Ouch* man that sux. Not off to a good start.

Old 02-26-2005, 05:33 PM   #28
P*ng

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
going against Santana sucks. He just sonned me! 18 K's, 1 hit!
wow...suddenly i feel a lot better about my hitting j/k ...thats rough
Old 02-26-2005, 09:36 PM   #29
Rookie

Simp's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlinG
Looking very good...will be testing tonight...Man I love sliders. haha
And isn't it nice when we get a game in which the sliders actually WORK.

This game is saaaaaaaaaweet.
Old 02-26-2005, 09:41 PM   #30
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

I've been messing with actually raising the human pitch control a bit. I'd like to keep the meter where it is, as I am walking people. But the only think I am not quite happy with is that even the good starters can fall apart a little TOO easily in about the 4th inning.

I'm also messing with lower the CPU contact jussst a little bit. I'll keep ya posted. And if anyone has any more results please share as these are still are a work in progress. Thank you.

Old 02-26-2005, 10:39 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 3

I just tried out your sliders....so far, so good. I lost (Yanks) to Seatle 4-1. It was a good game. Musina and Pinero had a good duel thru 7. Then Sturtze gave up back to back jacks. My hitting is not very good. I don't know if its me or the sliders....

I was able to steal a few bags...and Ichiro was..Ichiro. He stole twice and hit it down the 3rd base line for infield singles.

One thing I did want to know...does wind affect this year's game. The reason I ask is that I hit 2 bombs toward left field at Yankee stadium and Ichiro tracked down both at the track. I could have sworn both were gone...then they just died.

Back to playing....thanks for the hard work.

Nit
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2005, 12:31 AM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 1

Jistic: I just tried you sliders. I was the Twins and I played the Red Sox at Fenway. I was cuising along with Santana until he hit the 50 pitch mark and then I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with him. I'm wondering how far everyone goes on the pitch meter when it comes to power....how far into the red do you go? I usually go all the way to the top, so maybe that is my problem. I wonder if your stamina goes down quicker if you constantly go deep into the red on pitches? Anyways, thanks for your hard work and here are the pitching stats from the game. By the way, my SS Bartlett (who never goes deep) hit a rocket over the monster off of Schilling, but I pretty much timed it perfect with an upper cut swing. This was also my first game ever in 3 years of MVP with the strike zone off and I definetly like the change.

Santana (IP) 5.0 (H) 8 (R) 5 (ER) 5 (BB) 0 (K) 6 (HR) 0 (# Pitches) 71
Crain (IP) 1.2 (H) 2 (R) 0 (ER) 0 (BB) 0 (K) 1 (HR) 0 (# Pitches) 22
Balfour (IP) 1.1 (H) 1 (R) 1 (ER) 1 (BB) 0 (K) 2 (HR) 1 (# Pitches) 20

Schilling (IP) 7.0 (H) 8 (R) 2 (ER) 2 (BB) 1 (K) 5 (HR) 1 (# Pitches) 75
Timlin (IP) 1.0 (H) 1 (R) 0 (ER) 0 (BB) 0 (K) 0 (HR) 0 (# Pitches) 12
Foulke (IP) 1.0 (H) 0 (R) 0 (ER) 0 (BB) 0 (K) 1 (HR) 0 (# Pitches) 7

Last edited by mn723; 02-27-2005 at 12:40 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Sliders »