Home

pitch fatigue question

This is a discussion on pitch fatigue question within the MVP Baseball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-23-2007, 02:00 PM   #1
MVP

dowie's Arena

OVR: 7
pitch fatigue question

I've played this game since it's inception, and spent a great deal of time on sliders. I'm happy with what I play with but I am still trying to figure out the best results with fatigue.

Here are some of my options... user 1st cpu 2nd

7 17
25 25
-10 -5
-17 6
0 0

The biggest problem is pitch counts correlating with fatigue %
I find if I use me at -17 then I can pitch into the 110 120 range, but then the bullpen is whacked and guys with 40 stamina rating can pitch 4 innings.

If I go to far in the negative with the cpu they'll leave relievers in forever.

I think I like 7 17 or -10 -5. Any comments? Dowie
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2007, 03:27 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: pitch fatigue question

i have my (user) pitcher fatigue set at 25 and the cpu's at 50...i realize that seems high, but after playing hundreds of games (at the highest level) it still comes out right.
Old 05-23-2007, 09:04 PM   #3
MVP

dowie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
i have my (user) pitcher fatigue set at 25 and the cpu's at 50...i realize that seems high, but after playing hundreds of games (at the highest level) it still comes out right.
Not challenging you, but what level do you play on and what is your pitch meter difficulty set at? I've tried with it at 25, and Roy Oswalt whose stamina is 93 was down to 30% at the 53 pitch mark. How do you ever go past 100 pitches with a starter...they'd be at 0 stamina. Even worse for the cpu. What were you trying to accomplish with these settings, a challenge or realistic pitch counts and innings pitched? I'm curious because you say it comes out alright...what does? Dowie
Old 05-27-2007, 01:43 PM   #4
Pro

steven's Arena

hey dowie how ur doing, hope all is well,well im doing fine now and im back! im playing mlb the show 2007 its a great game! have u tried it yet? anyway when u have a chance get back to me, hit me up withe a message. thanks, Nasa.............
Old 05-27-2007, 02:41 PM   #5
MVP

dowie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven
hey dowie how ur doing, hope all is well,well im doing fine now and im back! im playing mlb the show 2007 its a great game! have u tried it yet? anyway when u have a chance get back to me, hit me up withe a message. thanks, Nasa.............

nope havent tried it. Do you have sliders and rosters for it? Dowie
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Sliders »