Home

Domination Mode

This is a discussion on Domination Mode within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2013, 03:52 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Domination Mode

I just tried the "run out of bounds each play & get only blocks" method & found something interested happened instead. I ended up with 6027 MT after the game & finished the game with 17 blocks. I gained 3 stars but only obtained the one & two star packs. Did 2k block this already?

Side note: this happened against a team that I have never previously played before.
Old 12-06-2013, 03:56 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 1

I tried the blocking method shown a few posts back and also got 3 stars. It is a grind and very annoying, but it looks like 20 blocks is enough to get 6k points. I would just go for the block on defense, run out of bounds under the basket immediately on offense, and waste time once I got to 20 blocks. I suppose you could play for real once you get to 20 blocks.

Here is the box score:

Here are my top bronze blockers from that game:

Here is the outcome:
Old 12-06-2013, 04:01 PM   #59
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settlon
I just tried the "run out of bounds each play & get only blocks" method & found something interested happened instead. I ended up with 6027 MT after the game & finished the game with 17 blocks. I gained 3 stars but only obtained the one & two star packs. Did 2k block this already?

Side note: this happened against a team that I have never previously played before.
I just did the same tactic minutes ago and I got all three packs against the Charlotte Bobcats. 3 star pack had Kemba Walker for me.
Old 12-06-2013, 06:13 PM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settlon

False alarm. I rebooted my team and strangely the first thing that popped up was the missing booster pack opening on its own.
Old 12-07-2013, 12:33 AM   #61
Rookie

I beat the Heat with a full bronze line up with 15 blocks and i got LeBron!!!! oh and 2k needs to stop giving me all bigs...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo(4).jpg (622.6 KB, 121 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2013, 02:06 AM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 0

Dude, how are all of you beating these teams so easily? I have:

Beno Udrih, Evan Fournier, Chase Budinger, Cody Zeller, Tyler Zeller, Tim Hardaway Jr, Maalik Wayns, Tony Snell, Mirza Teletovic, Nick Collison, Nazr Mohammed, and Meyers Leonard

All my players miss any kind of contact layups, can't rebound on the defensive end, and can't guard to save their lives. If I defend the post man, they drain threes on me. If I defend the backcourt, they get easy buckets in the paint.

I'm awesome at MyCareer and I'm getting my *** kicked in this mode. Seriously, what's the secret?
Old 12-07-2013, 02:47 AM   #63
Rookie

Any tips on how to get so many blocks?
Old 12-07-2013, 03:24 AM   #64
Pro

RayZLAL's Arena

I played the Lakers game once and got 2 stars, will I get the 3 star pack if I earn 3 stars the second time I play?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »