Home

anyone use this method to get easy myteam points?

This is a discussion on anyone use this method to get easy myteam points? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-22-2013, 08:52 PM   #33
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: anyone use this method to get easy myteam points?

It is best to only use contract cards on your golds and then manually pay for your others when they run out. They are cheap.

And if you guys did domination mode you would get more golds than this method, plus you get to actually play the game....and you aren't wasting other people's time. You can get 5 domination games in 2 hours, earn 40,000 to 50,000 MT points and get 5 guaranteed silver/golds. That is much more efficient than pressing pause online. This method still takes roughly 10 minutes, so you could get that 54,000 to 60,000 MT points in 2 hours, but you don't get any guaranteed silver/golds.

I haven't a spent a dime on VC this year nor did that cheap online glitch and I guarantee my lineup is just as good as anyone else's.
Old 12-22-2013, 09:38 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardinalbird7
It is best to only use contract cards on your golds and then manually pay for your others when they run out. They are cheap.

And if you guys did domination mode you would get more golds than this method, plus you get to actually play the game....and you aren't wasting other people's time. You can get 5 domination games in 2 hours, earn 40,000 to 50,000 MT points and get 5 guaranteed silver/golds. That is much more efficient than pressing pause online. This method still takes roughly 10 minutes, so you could get that 54,000 to 60,000 MT points in 2 hours, but you don't get any guaranteed silver/golds.

I haven't a spent a dime on VC this year nor did that cheap online glitch and I guarantee my lineup is just as good as anyone else's.
With this method u can get a gold every 30 mins...
Old 12-22-2013, 10:09 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

How do you get so many points off a domination game?! Any tips? I barely get 6000 with that cheesey block only method.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2013, 06:17 PM   #36
Rookie

does this still work after the patch
Old 01-03-2014, 09:39 PM   #37
Rookie

Contract burns up quick
Old 01-03-2014, 09:56 PM   #38
Rookie

Quote:

Ok let's see, pausing online take roughly 4 minutes, you get 4500 mt, if you keep doing it for an hour, you get 67500 mt for an hour, much more efficient
Old 01-04-2014, 11:35 PM   #39
Rookie

okc350's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mj234
Ok let's see, pausing online take roughly 4 minutes, you get 4500 mt, if you keep doing it for an hour, you get 67500 mt for an hour, much more efficient
a much more efficient waste of time. im posting this as i ease my way through the 8th and 7th seed via people doing this.

i've gotten to the point where i just let it run and then give them another 3 minutes so that they eventually quit and don't get any MT points.
Old 01-05-2014, 02:38 AM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by okc350
a much more efficient waste of time. im posting this as i ease my way through the 8th and 7th seed via people doing this.

i've gotten to the point where i just let it run and then give them another 3 minutes so that they eventually quit and don't get any MT points.
lol usually when im doing that method im either on my laptop or doing something else, so going through 4-5 timers isnt a problem for me, i remember one guy kept oing continue for 30 mins and eventually quit.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »