Home

Did I get the first Bill Russell?

This is a discussion on Did I get the first Bill Russell? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-27-2013, 12:03 PM   #9
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Did I get the first Bill Russell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_3Inches
How is he? I got Wilt and he's a beast on both offense and defense. Is he worth the trouble if i already have guys like Wilt, KG, Hibbert, Noah?
He is better than Wilt IMO. He is stronger, faster, and has better rebounding. He also can back down guys and spin off them easier for easy buckets. Plus he has a rare badge along.

If you only play 1 big man with your lineup though it might not be worth it. I prefer playing 2.
Old 01-03-2014, 10:04 AM   #10
Rookie

BruhBruh's Arena

OVR: 0

Bill Russell is awesome so is Wilt and Nique
Old 01-08-2014, 06:04 PM   #11
Rookie

QB1N's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardinalbird7
He is better than Wilt IMO. He is stronger, faster, and has better rebounding. He also can back down guys and spin off them easier for easy buckets. Plus he has a rare badge along.

If you only play 1 big man with your lineup though it might not be worth it. I prefer playing 2.
^ this.

Russell is fully capable of getting a quintuple double...

He can pass (75 pass I believe?), he can rebound, block, score, and yes he can steal.. and his quickness is 70+...

No bigman is similar to Bill Russell in 2k... Hes the perfect stopper to counter pick n rolls and a fantastic help defender... His only weakness is deep in the low post against someone like Shaq... in that situation you would need a goliath lol... Wilt gets molested by Shaq also... Greg Ostertag does a decent job of defending Shaq, but its hard...
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »