Home

2k15 MYTEAM...what should be added/removed?

This is a discussion on 2k15 MYTEAM...what should be added/removed? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-28-2013, 11:56 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2k15 MYTEAM...what should be added/removed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Xavyer
First seed or not, it should be the luck of the draw.. Makes packs more fun to open.

Market value should be higher tho. No less than 20,000 MT for a gold player.. Makes no sense to sell a gold player, and still not have enough to buy a bronze pack..

And they need to make RTTP more interesting... Theres obviously no point in playing after you get to the first seed. There needs to be some type of prestige status, or incentive for restarting from the 8th seed after you make 1st..
i get what your saying but they're to many dupes in packs
Old 12-29-2013, 12:01 AM   #18
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

OVR: 13

I demoted back to 8th seed once i beat the 1st seed. I just quit over and over lol

Sent from my NX008HD8G using Tapatalk

Youtube
Old 12-29-2013, 01:30 AM   #19
Rookie

HarrySTruman's Arena

I also like having no market. It makes it more satisfying when you do pull a star. After a week in FIFA, my team was all gold, and I started to lose interest. Yeah, dupes are a problem; I guess I'd suggest some better form of compensation for them.

I'd also like an offline season mode, and more offline play generally. The MyGM season is great; I'd like to play all 82 celtics games with my MyTeam Celtics.

Also agree on stats and leaderboards.

Above all, a way to assign plays and a practice mode!
Old 01-01-2014, 12:20 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Xavyer
First seed or not, it should be the luck of the draw.. Makes packs more fun to open.

Market value should be higher tho. No less than 20,000 MT for a gold player.. Makes no sense to sell a gold player, and still not have enough to buy a bronze pack..

And they need to make RTTP more interesting... Theres obviously no point in playing after you get to the first seed. There needs to be some type of prestige status, or incentive for restarting from the 8th seed after you make 1st..

Agree. Players such as Lebron or Durant should be worth 100000 mt point. Discarding such a player should give you at least two gold packs. Legends as well.
Old 01-10-2014, 12:19 AM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by afropip
The problem with the current situation is that the packs are so random, you often get duplicates. There should be a market, otherwise it's just eating VC and it's not fair on the player. I have 3 gold players. Kyrie, Tony Parker and JR Smith. I bought my 4th gold pack yesterday, I got a duplicate TP already. That's not good enough. There should be a live marketplace. Also, it would help if we could sell duplicates for a real value. Not 8k for a gold player. Set by 2k again.
This, duplicates are out of control, Ive gotten two jsmiths, two jru holidays, and two ty lawsons, then i see teams with all these different players like mj and everyone and their mom has wilt who clogs up the pain on d, while i have zbo damn
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2014, 08:55 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardinalbird7
Leaderboards and stats for the love of god.......I'd like to know if I'm in the top 10 or not followed by my team stats. Your players stats should be tracked in depth as well and there should be weekly awards for the players that do amazingly well.

There should also be a bronze, silver, and gold quick match. If you want to build an awesome bronze team in still place in the top 100...that should be an option.

Each tourney should limit how many golds, silvers, etc. you have including RTTP. You don't need 12 golds....You should choose between your 2 main golds or something.

You should choose a team booster where you get to start with 1 gold in the 80-89 overall range too.

Tourney's should reward sapphire players and ruby like it freaken says it will on the loading screen.

There should be ways to get historic teams without the packs, regardless if it may be difficult.

I also agree with classic arenas and I'll take it one step further. No 3 pt line if you use the ones in the 70's or before. This should be a homecourt advantage against those users who do nothing but jack up 3's. I like to build teams that post up and get to the rim, whereas 90 pct of my opponents do nothing but dribble around the 3 pt line and chuck.

Domination mode is cool, but I also liked the season mode on last gen. The more offline options the better...oh and we should be able to play these modes without being online. Right now would be a great opportunity to play domination....
Great stuff all around.

re: limited gold players, I would love to see a salary cap implemented to force people into seeking out complementary roleplayers.
Old 01-12-2014, 05:41 PM   #23
Rookie

Mr_3Inches's Arena

Add a free agent pack or euro pack so those guys dont go to waste
Old 01-13-2014, 11:46 AM   #24
MVP

ricky24's Arena

I would like them to fix their servers first. I'm not buying 2k again until I read nothing but positive things about their servers online. No chance I buy 2k15 right at launch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »