Home

Domination is Dead...

This is a discussion on Domination is Dead... within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-17-2014, 10:21 AM   #9
MVP

ricky24's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Domination is Dead...

Pretty sure you still have as many tries as you need to get 3 stars. Got 3 on Brooklyn last night after already having 2.
Old 01-17-2014, 10:54 AM   #10
MVP

While that's stupid now I have no chance at completing team collections
Old 01-17-2014, 11:10 AM   #11
MVP

ricky24's Arena

You can still buy packs with MT points. You don't need to spend real money. It just is going to take forever with the amount if doubles you will get when you are close to completing a collection.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2014, 12:44 PM   #12
Rookie

Domination is not dead, using a exploit to get super teams is dead. You guys are something else you always are complaining about something. First everyone has super players, so 2k does something to prevent it because it was not intended to farm on domination i dont believe. They fix it and now you say its dead. Only thing is the guys who did it first will still have the super teams, im okay with it. Pause timer to win mt in rtp and exploiting domination was not the way the game was intended.

In your eyes 2k can do nothing right.
Old 01-17-2014, 12:49 PM   #13
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKorbini
Domination is not dead, using a exploit to get super teams is dead. You guys are something else you always are complaining about something. First everyone has super players, so 2k does something to prevent it because it was not intended to farm on domination i dont believe. They fix it and now you say its dead. Only thing is the guys who did it first will still have the super teams, im okay with it. Pause timer to win mt in rtp and exploiting domination was not the way the game was intended.

In your eyes 2k can do nothing right.
they would've been right if they only got rid of the pause timer to win MT in rtp thing. Domination rewarded players who actually played games. Nothing wrong with that. People who played the most had the best teams.
SF: T-Mac/George
PF: Diamond KD/Lebron
C: Onyx KG/Ruby AD
Old 01-17-2014, 12:57 PM   #14
Rookie

But i doubt it was ever meant that you could just reset and try over and over. I have played domination and i mostly get silvers sure it sucks, but you roll with the hand you are dealt.

Im happy with the changes. Getting a gold in domination should be quite the treat not the. Oh well i got a silver ill just keep farming it till i get the gold.
Old 01-17-2014, 01:08 PM   #15
Banned

tylerh's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKorbini
But i doubt it was ever meant that you could just reset and try over and over. I have played domination and i mostly get silvers sure it sucks, but you roll with the hand you are dealt.

Im happy with the changes. Getting a gold in domination should be quite the treat not the. Oh well i got a silver ill just keep farming it till i get the gold.
It was the contracts they care about. Domination was a great way to farm contracts (the best way actually). They want you using VC to renew contracts hoping you'll eventually buy some.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2014, 01:17 PM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerh
It was the contracts they care about. Domination was a great way to farm contracts (the best way actually). They want you using VC to renew contracts hoping you'll eventually buy some.
Exactly what I was going to say. Those contracts from packs were very valuable as well as sig skills which are hard to come by as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »