Home

Emerald Players

This is a discussion on Emerald Players within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-06-2014, 11:20 AM   #25
MVP

OVR: 17
Emerald Players

I wonder how much VC a emerald will cost or are they even going to be packs. I got 200k going to farm this weekend hopefully I can get AD, Drummond, and Derozan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2014, 12:27 PM   #26
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Emerald Players

The biggest problem is, that you can't play tournaments with them because they're not counting as members of their actual teams, like the historic rockets players are not accepted in the rockets away tournament and sapphire rose is not accepted as member of the Bulls when playing the Pippen tournament.
Old 03-06-2014, 12:40 PM   #27
Pro

imfromhoiland's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iker30
The biggest problem is, that you can't play tournaments with them because they're not counting as members of their actual teams, like the historic rockets players are not accepted in the rockets away tournament and sapphire rose is not accepted as member of the Bulls when playing the Pippen tournament.
That's not correct. Historic rosters aren't current players, so they don't count.

In the pacific conference tournament I have sapphire Blake Griffin, and he counts as one of the 8 Pacific players.
Old 03-06-2014, 01:02 PM   #28
Pro

but would he also count as a clippers member in a clippers tournament? i doubt it

those division tournaments aren't worth playing imo because the effort doesn't fit the rewards, since you're likely getting only a bronze player
Old 03-06-2014, 02:10 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iker30
Sapphire Rose does count as a current Bulls player

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »