Home

best way for contracts? (besides dom)

This is a discussion on best way for contracts? (besides dom) within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-08-2014, 11:42 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
best way for contracts? (besides dom)

So I have a stacked team, I have no contracts and dont wanna pay for them with real money, am I stuck to just buying them for like 1300 for 5 games? /: what do you guys do. I would like to make a profit with mt coins not spend it all on contracts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2014, 11:50 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38
Re: best way for contracts? (besides dom)

If you buy a historic pack (minimum 3,450 VC), you'll usually get two contracts. It will be a mix of bronze, silver and gold contracts; there's no guarantee as to what type of contracts you'll get.

The bronze packs are cheaper (3,000 VC), but they only seem to come with one contract at best, and it will always be a bronze contract.
Old 03-09-2014, 12:03 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by from time
So I have a stacked team, I have no contracts and dont wanna pay for them with real money, am I stuck to just buying them for like 1300 for 5 games? /: what do you guys do. I would like to make a profit with mt coins not spend it all on contracts
Just do the MyGM VC glitch. It will give you enough for 5 contracts per player after 1 go-through. Only if you are desperate enough though.
Old 03-09-2014, 12:11 AM   #4
Rookie

Wow That crazy they need to fix that how will we be able to play.. I noticed my contracts going up too well prices if it
Old 03-09-2014, 04:55 AM   #5
Pro

Unstack your team.

It's cheaper, more fun to play with, and more fun in the long run because you get to open more packs.

I do:

Starters: 4 gold, 1 silver
Bench: 2 gold, 3 silver
2 bronze players that never play unless its garbage time

I win the vast majority of my games, and its way more fun than these pieces of **** who have their worst player coming in at a 94 overall.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »