Home

Has anyone beat Chris Smoove in Myteam?

This is a discussion on Has anyone beat Chris Smoove in Myteam? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-25-2014, 04:41 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Has anyone beat Chris Smoove in Myteam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan Rose Kobe
I agree everyone isn't perfect in 2k. I have lost to so steezyyy twice now and can't beat him. Smoove is the reason I bought my pvr and started my YouTube channel. I want to get paid to play as well. It also helps I have been doing internet marketing for the past 3 years so I know how to drive traffic. He is a good player. He takes smart shots. He d is questionable. But who's isn't with the 2k lag. I beat him. Steezyyy beat me. Somebody beat steezyyy and so in and so on. Let Smoove play. Everybody loses. But that's what makes all of us win!
Good job! I'm surprised you say his D is suspect cause in all his videos he does play pretty decent D! How did u deal with his post fadeaways? Just double them? Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2014, 01:01 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 2

I played him straight up. No double team. His mid-range is nice. His pick n roll is nice as well.

Just keep passing till someone is open. He tires out on defense. Once he figured out he couldn't stop me from scoring he quit. I even sent him a message asking him if he wanted a rematch.

The next week I'm watching his channel and he said everybody quit on him. That's a lie. I beat him before that video. That's what pissed me off. He lied about not losing. He lied about there being no comp.

I was excited to play him. And to keep his image he lied. I still subscribe and still watch his videos. He didn't have to go there though.
Old 03-26-2014, 03:59 PM   #43
Pro

RayZLAL's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
I played him straight up. No double team. His mid-range is nice. His pick n roll is nice as well.

Just keep passing till someone is open. He tires out on defense. Once he figured out he couldn't stop me from scoring he quit. I even sent him a message asking him if he wanted a rematch.

The next week I'm watching his channel and he said everybody quit on him. That's a lie. I beat him before that video. That's what pissed me off. He lied about not losing. He lied about there being no comp.

I was excited to play him. And to keep his image he lied. I still subscribe and still watch his videos. He didn't have to go there though.

What were the teams/players you both used?
Old 03-26-2014, 06:00 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayZLAL
What were the teams/players you both used?
It was December I have changed my line up ton since then. I will admit my team was more stack. Which gave me a slight edge. And if you watch his videos his excuse he couldn't find Eric Gordon shot down. I know I had Parker, Manu, Lawson. It was early in myteam. A week or two before he got diamond Kobe. I had 12 gold he had 8 or 9. Slight advantage. Just slight. My best player was Paul George at the time Nobody special.

Side note. He got off to a slow start. 22- 8 after the first. He never recovered. We have all had those games.

Last edited by Jordan Rose Kobe; 03-26-2014 at 06:15 PM.
Old 03-26-2014, 08:01 PM   #45
Pro

RayZLAL's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
It was December I have changed my line up ton since then. I will admit my team was more stack. Which gave me a slight edge. And if you watch his videos his excuse he couldn't find Eric Gordon shot down. I know I had Parker, Manu, Lawson. It was early in myteam. A week or two before he got diamond Kobe. I had 12 gold he had 8 or 9. Slight advantage. Just slight. My best player was Paul George at the time Nobody special.

Side note. He got off to a slow start. 22- 8 after the first. He never recovered. We have all had those games.

Thanks for the info, all honesty Smoove views wouldn't go down if the posted losses. If anything they'd go up to show people he's beatable like everyone else.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2014, 01:43 AM   #46
Pro

Daddy123's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:

Big channels have to keep their image clean, if he admits he lost a game some *******es will unsubscribe just because he "lost" I know it seems stupid but people do this type of stuff. I think that is the reason why he doesnt admit he ever lost a game, he has to keep that godly image for his subs.
Old 03-27-2014, 04:31 AM   #47
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csquared
Thanks a lot man!
you are doing great work out there.
I really like to follow the smaller youtubers. But i think you could make it.

just one thing, try also to talk about other stuff than just commentating on the game. Will be much more fun to watch.
Old 03-27-2014, 08:37 PM   #48
Rookie

Quote:
I agree everyone isn't perfect in 2k. I have lost to so steezyyy twice now and can't beat him. Smoove is the reason I bought my pvr and started my YouTube channel. I want to get paid to play as well. It also helps I have been doing internet marketing for the past 3 years so I know how to drive traffic. He is a good player. He takes smart shots. He d is questionable. But who's isn't with the 2k lag. I beat him. Steezyyy beat me. Somebody beat steezyyy and so in and so on. Let Smoove play. Everybody loses. But that's what makes all of us win!

Do I have any traffic tips? Lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »