Home

Road To Playoff Discussion

This is a discussion on Road To Playoff Discussion within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-17-2014, 01:30 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Road To Playoff Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeGoatJames
played a game today with a guy using 3 MJs , then the servers failed & I got an undeserved loss

50% of the time I miss open 3s with a B+ or higher rating along with free throws. Team doesn't play D, get rebounds , opponent gets steals like crazy, and they hit every contested 3.

fascinating isn't it
story of my life RFT
Old 03-17-2014, 11:25 AM   #34
Banned

i had some pretty drama game ending.
Like down 3 with 7 seconds left, ball to MJ for a 3, the score is tied. 0.7 seconds remaining. The guy calls a timeout.
On the inbound he tries aleyhoop but the ball goes in the stand.
I call a timeout and then gives it to jordan for instant shooting.
What a game !
But most of the time it is really annoying games. Cheese for everybody, Iguodala as PG, teams with 3 MJ, LeBron in full turbo...
Old 03-18-2014, 12:43 AM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeGoatJames
got 3 underserved losses due to server issues , I need to win 2 of 3/4 to stay in the 5th seed

this will be be 5th time in a row not advancing , I always get at least 2 losses this way

really getting tired of this
If you didn't have Walmart internet you wouldn't be having server issues...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2014, 01:03 AM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 1

Last edited by rc1882; 03-18-2014 at 01:42 AM.
Old 03-18-2014, 04:03 AM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 2

I just lost to a guy who had Monta Ellis, Curry, and Lebron among other superstars but those were the people he used the most. All he would do is dribble out the clock and do a fade away 3 with Ellis and it kept going in. Also, after he scored he would full court press and keep running toward the inbounder with Aldridge and his long arms and it would always pick the pass off. His name was something like ThexxASSxxASSxxIN or something like that.

My best players are gold Parker, Emerald Derozan, Turner and Thomas as well as silver Asik. I want KD so badly.
Old 03-21-2014, 02:04 PM   #38
Rookie

Managed to sweep the 3rd seed with just playing it patient and working the post,basically nobody knows how to defend the post,and finally get that Sapphire Durant.
Old 03-21-2014, 04:46 PM   #39
Rookie

Last game in the 3rd seed to get KD and I lose to a team that got every rebound, loose ball, & shot over 75%. There was a point where I had both hands in this person's face and he still swished 3s with James Harden. Im so close to being done with this trash.

Sent from my YP-G1 using Tapatalk 2
Old 03-22-2014, 01:37 AM   #40
Rookie

I would like to take this moment to acknowledge a 2k gamer by the name of R Sizz .... I would also like to take this opportunity to release some anger over the scrutiny of this one player's video gaming persona.. This guy cheeses on a full court trap with lebron jordan wilkins melo and russell, fine i can live with that, the alley oops (ive dealt with it) , cheesing with a lebron and jordan combo (been through it) what really pissed me off about this guy was the fact out of all the **** and excuse my french he could have done he did ALL of them, so this is not only an exposure of your xbox gamertag but a direct insult to your playing style but i am more than sure you will come across a player who is twice the cheeser you are congratulations on your low blow victory, and i will leave you with this individuals statistics. By the way if your on this message board i cannot wait for you to see this.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (602.4 KB, 77 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »