Home

Road To Playoff Discussion

This is a discussion on Road To Playoff Discussion within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-23-2014, 03:21 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Road To Playoff Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolves
YEAH I am. You are a bandwagon fan, clearly. You also incorrectly attempt to call people out for grammar mistakes. You are clearly not a very intelligent person, and clearly do not know much about basketball.
You don't even know who I am and you are calling me a bandwagon AND stupid. That just shows us who really is the unintelligent one here.
Old 03-23-2014, 03:24 PM   #58
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolves
YEAH I am. You are a bandwagon fan, clearly. You also incorrectly attempt to call people out for grammar mistakes. You are clearly not a very intelligent person, and clearly do not know much about basketball.
How is he clearly a bandwagon fan? Also, this has literally nothing to do with the topic of the thread.

If anything, I respect him for liking the Clippers because before the last couple of years they've been terrible. Smh internet tough guys...
Old 03-23-2014, 03:47 PM   #59
Rookie

Im in the few here to say, we shouldn't really be hating on each other Wolves I completely agree with the concept of the cheesers but ABlackHick does not expose himself because he admits who he plays with at least he isn't someone who denies what their lineup is and then goes running an overpowered lineup as long as he distributes the ball evenly and doesn't use every single glitch to his advantage then he's ok in my book, but Wolves I agree with you about playing cheesers trust me i had to extinguish my own fire dealing with one of those players recently
Old 03-23-2014, 05:09 PM   #60
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebryant824
How is he clearly a bandwagon fan? Also, this has literally nothing to do with the topic of the thread.

If anything, I respect him for liking the Clippers because before the last couple of years they've been terrible. Smh internet tough guys...
I'm calling him a bandwagon fan because I bet he wasn't a Clippers fan until they got CP3.
Old 03-23-2014, 05:16 PM   #61
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grande De Niro
I swear Ronnie2k has to fix this ****ing cheese with duplicates and the posters cause it's ruining the game for everyone. Look at this ****ing scrub and he could only win by 4 IMG_1433.jpeg IMG_2054.jpeg IMG_2419.jpeg that's him and this is me IMG_2133.jpeg and this is was the final score with all the stats IMG_1696.jpeg Cheesing like a straight bitch!

just posting the filename of the pics wont work mate.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2014, 10:17 PM   #62
MVP

TrustedDegree4's Arena

If yall still play this game mode. Check this website out. It has a lot of people that are fans of the game mode and play it everyday and can help you out with anything. Yall could make an account there and talk to people.

http://hoops-nation.com/community/to...9#entry1611792
Old 03-26-2014, 05:30 PM   #63
Rookie

okc350's Arena

just got beat by a guy who shot 70% on 3's, even though i had my POE set to limit perimeter shots and wasn't using a zone.

10/10 game, 2K. Congrats on such an accomplished game.
Old 03-26-2014, 05:35 PM   #64
Rookie

okc350's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grande De Niro
For your information you do have a cheese lineup just like everyone else. And you could start a sentence with the word "And." Go back to school young blood!
It doesn't work in the way he used it. The way he used it was wrong.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »