Home

Why is this game unplayable. 2k cheaters.

This is a discussion on Why is this game unplayable. 2k cheaters. within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-18-2014, 01:18 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Why is this game unplayable. 2k cheaters.

I am normally not the one to complain but I have had enough. Does everybody own one of those things that slows down the other persons internet connection. I have the FASTEST internet in Los Angeles. I pay for it so I can play online. These people get a whiff you are good and cut the internet slow down button and I can't play defense, inbounds the ball, make a 3 point shot. And if I am still winning, which I normally is, they crank it up so the connection is lost and I don't even get my team points.

This is sad. I hate this game because of this. But still I love this series. This had gone to far. I know people do it in call of duty. And people are starting to do it in titanfall. Titanfall devs have a anti cheat kill switch that they are about to cut on because they don't want their online experience messed up by thirsty losers who can't win any other way.

I twitter Ronnie 2k and ask him why this exists and he ignores me. I hope EA makes a better game. 2k don't give two flying figs about our experience. They let people glitch for packs and glitch for vc. Now this.

Myteam is done. Too many thirsty losers making the experience horrible. Sorry for the rant but had to tell someone. 2k won't listen. I wish there was something we could do to make the ONLINE experience better.

2k rewards losers for cheating. End story!

Last edited by Jordan Rose Kobe; 03-18-2014 at 01:23 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2014, 12:47 PM   #2
Pro

ChiliPalmer's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Why is this game unplayable. 2k cheaters.

How could you slow down some other persons internet connection?
It concerns probably more their own connection, they simply just switch off their router i guess. This could be easily recorded.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »