Home

Rate individual players

This is a discussion on Rate individual players within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-03-2014, 03:27 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Rate individual players

Tim Hardaway is a secret beast at PG
Old 04-03-2014, 03:33 PM   #10
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknoize84
No problem, I've become obsessed with this mode lately and started collecting cards and playing with my lineup(s) as soon as I can figure out how to put together an online viewable spreadsheet I was going to post it here for everyone with all the player stats and exploits you can use...
That would be awesome, please do that. I've also been obsessed with this mode lately, for some reason it's just so fun grinding out to get packs and have all sorts of different lineups. Plus to get to play with current and historic players on the same team is a real treat.
Old 04-03-2014, 03:49 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebryant824
That would be awesome, please do that. I've also been obsessed with this mode lately, for some reason it's just so fun grinding out to get packs and have all sorts of different lineups. Plus to get to play with current and historic players on the same team is a real treat.

I actually just created a new thread with it...feel free to check it out and if you want you are more than welcome to add onto it if you get/have anyone I don't already have.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2014, 04:07 PM   #12
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknoize84
I actually just created a new thread with it...feel free to check it out and if you want you are more than welcome to add onto it if you get/have anyone I don't already have.
Checked it out, it's great thanks for doing this. I will look more in depth later when I get home from work and maybe add to it.

Thanks again
Old 04-03-2014, 05:05 PM   #13
Pro

Runne130's Arena

OVR: 9

in road to the playoffs ive been killing it with lamarcus Aldridge, it seems not many people know how to defend the post, let alone play in the post. I play against teams with hakeem or shaq and they do not touch the ball its just run and gun with LeBron and Jordan. I really wish they would put a cap to 3 gold players per team. Not many nba teams have had more then a big 3, the mode would be a lot more fun if you had to strategize your lineup then lets see how many golds I can fit on ym team, ill admit to combat that I have 8 golds on my team and I also use an all time cavs team every once in a while that is balanced out with 2 gold 4 silver n 6 bronze.

as players that I like to use that may b out of the ordinary I would say joakim noah at center or robin lopez, u get blocks and rebounds. and guard/forward I use Gerald green Wesley Johnson danny green, athletic and can shoot if you get the timings down
Old 04-03-2014, 06:40 PM   #14
Rookie

I kill it with Joe Dumars. I think he's rated 88 overall so not like a complete under the radar guy but is a really solid shooter and a 97 on-ball defense kind of guy. I only really pair him with a larger PG though because he is a bit undersized at the 2 (6'3). Great sig skills on him are Lockdown Defender, Catch n Shoot and Deadeye.
Old 04-03-2014, 07:28 PM   #15
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runne130
in road to the playoffs ive been killing it with lamarcus Aldridge, it seems not many people know how to defend the post, let alone play in the post. I play against teams with hakeem or shaq and they do not touch the ball its just run and gun with LeBron and Jordan. I really wish they would put a cap to 3 gold players per team. Not many nba teams have had more then a big 3, the mode would be a lot more fun if you had to strategize your lineup then lets see how many golds I can fit on ym team, ill admit to combat that I have 8 golds on my team and I also use an all time cavs team every once in a while that is balanced out with 2 gold 4 silver n 6 bronze.

as players that I like to use that may b out of the ordinary I would say joakim noah at center or robin lopez, u get blocks and rebounds. and guard/forward I use Gerald green Wesley Johnson danny green, athletic and can shoot if you get the timings down
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAMackAttack
I kill it with Joe Dumars. I think he's rated 88 overall so not like a complete under the radar guy but is a really solid shooter and a 97 on-ball defense kind of guy. I only really pair him with a larger PG though because he is a bit undersized at the 2 (6'3). Great sig skills on him are Lockdown Defender, Catch n Shoot and Deadeye.
Thanks guys! Glad to hear that you play in the post, personally I love going to the post. I've also noticed not many people play in the post or know how to defend it so it's great...although I'd like to see the game played the right way rather than posterize cheese every time with Jordan and Lebron. I also agree with the cap, maybe have two separate options if players want to play with whoever and have an option to play only people with the cap and add more strategy. I would like to get Noah as he's one of my favorite NBA players...he has so much heart and tenacity.

I actually have Joe Dumars and he's great, he's under the radar in terms of hardly anyone using him. He is a great defender and his shooting stats are awesome too, you're right he is undersized so a bigger PG is a good idea. Who do you usually pair with him?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2014, 08:04 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebryant824
I actually have Joe Dumars and he's great, he's under the radar in terms of hardly anyone using him. He is a great defender and his shooting stats are awesome too, you're right he is undersized so a bigger PG is a good idea. Who do you usually pair with him?
Recognizing that I'm probably about to get flamed... I've been starting MJ at PG with Dumars at SG. I mean basically I'm just swapping them (PG vs. SG) because I trust MJ's ballhandling and inside skills for the PnR more than Dumars. My backup PG is Gary Payton though. Ideally waiting to get Young Magic. I've tried Penny but I was underwhelmed personally.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »