Home

Which players do you think are overrated in game?

This is a discussion on Which players do you think are overrated in game? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2014, 10:50 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Which players do you think are overrated in game?

Durant - Very Very Inconsistent

Pippen - I have the 96 Pippen and his 3pt is an 87 but he's always missing

Iverson - he's good but far too easy to block making him only a midrange player

Any Elite Center - can't really score with them if the opponent has any idea about what their doing

There are days where I can't hit a jumpshot with anyone even if they're open but KD/Pippen miss shots too frequently for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2014, 11:35 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Which players do you think are overrated in game?

Lebron james. I dont personally own him but he seems to miss alot of layups whenever i play against him. Maybe its because i place lockdown defender on most of my players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-05-2014, 01:31 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeGoatJames
Durant - Very Very Inconsistent

Pippen - I have the 96 Pippen and his 3pt is an 87 but he's always missing

Iverson - he's good but far too easy to block making him only a midrange player

Any Elite Center - can't really score with them if the opponent has any idea about what their doing

There are days where I can't hit a jumpshot with anyone even if they're open but KD/Pippen miss shots too frequently for me.
Durant is inconsistent for you because he has the badge where if they don't shoot a lot they go cold. Just give him the ball and go inside with him for a few possessions, and he's a beast
Old 04-05-2014, 01:48 PM   #4
Rookie

All versions of Durant are terrible for me even if I play through him
Old 04-05-2014, 02:29 PM   #5
Rookie

I don't own Blake Griffin, but he seems to suck.
I don't think he is a very good NBA player anyway, he just gets a lot of media coverage.

Kevin Love should be better than what he is in the game. I think KLOVE is a top 3 offensive player in the league, and in this game he isn't that good. His 3 pt shooting attribute should be like 90, and it isn't.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2014, 03:44 PM   #6
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolves
I don't own Blake Griffin, but he seems to suck.
I don't think he is a very good NBA player anyway, he just gets a lot of media coverage.

Kevin Love should be better than what he is in the game. I think KLOVE is a top 3 offensive player in the league, and in this game he isn't that good. His 3 pt shooting attribute should be like 90, and it isn't.
Blake Griffin isn't a good NBA Player...are you serious? Have you watched any basketball this year at all, he'll probably finish 3rd or 4th in MVP voting.

Love is great and should be rated about a 90, his defense could be better and his 3 point shooting should not be a 90. It should be about an 80, some of the greatest of all-time players have their 3 below a 90 so that would make no sense.
Old 04-05-2014, 03:50 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebryant824
Blake Griffin isn't a good NBA Player...are you serious? Have you watched any basketball this year at all, he'll probably finish 3rd or 4th in MVP voting.

Love is great and should be rated about a 90, his defense could be better and his 3 point shooting should not be a 90. It should be about an 80, some of the greatest of all-time players have their 3 below a 90 so that would make no sense.
What makes Griffin great? He has hops and that is it. Can't shoot, doesn't play great defense, doesn't play great offense. He can jump and dunk, which doesn't make a great NBA player. He has been getting some rebounds this year because they have no one else who can rebound. He's been getting some points because of Chris Paul and getting some touches. I also don't like Griffin because he is very unsportsmanlike. Don't even try and prove me wrong because I've seen him play in person multiple times, and there is stuff they don't show on the tv.
Old 04-05-2014, 04:33 PM   #8
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolves
What makes Griffin great? He has hops and that is it. Can't shoot, doesn't play great defense, doesn't play great offense. He can jump and dunk, which doesn't make a great NBA player. He has been getting some rebounds this year because they have no one else who can rebound. He's been getting some points because of Chris Paul and getting some touches. I also don't like Griffin because he is very unsportsmanlike. Don't even try and prove me wrong because I've seen him play in person multiple times, and there is stuff they don't show on the tv.
LMAO, not even gonna waste my time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »