Home

Ruby iguodala stats

This is a discussion on Ruby iguodala stats within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-16-2014, 03:21 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Ruby iguodala stats

And how they differ from gold Andre
Grabbed some screenshots of a guy I played last night who had ruby Andre.

3 pt 81 (+4)
FT 62(+5)
Pass 79(+4)
LPD72(+2)
Steal78(-2)
DReb63(+5)
DUR86(-12)
OffAwr73(-3)
DAwr91(+6)
Hustle90(+3)
Hands82(+4)
On ball D 88(+7)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Last edited by rc1882; 04-16-2014 at 09:27 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2014, 03:43 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Ruby iguodala stats

I have him, he is really nice except of his FT always miss at least one with zum lol.

His 3 pointer is amazing, scores a lot.
Old 04-16-2014, 05:51 PM   #3
Rookie

okc350's Arena

I watch a ton of Warriors games and honestly it just seems like Ruby Iggy is an updated version of his card. It just fixed things that were wrong beforehand, rather than making him better.
Old 04-16-2014, 09:23 PM   #4
Rookie

Damn I already have finisher and ankle breaker in my gold iggy... What should I do?
Old 04-16-2014, 09:26 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by okc350
I watch a ton of Warriors games and honestly it just seems like Ruby Iggy is an updated version of his card. It just fixed things that were wrong beforehand, rather than making him better.
Tbh. I actually thought 77 3pt was too high at first. HW started the year off hot. Drooped WAY off after the hammy. Definitely shouldn't be an 87 like in the newest roster.

I'm a warriors fan. I try not to make judgements on ratings and "what they should have been" cuz I know my fan bias gets in the way.

I do think its time for Harrison to go down. And draymond and Klay got hosed

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2014, 09:27 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkkstokes
Damn I already have finisher and ankle breaker in my gold iggy... What should I do?
I would use ruby. I hit a good amount of 3s with gold. The boost can only help.

Hopefully you have another finisher. I saved mine cuz I was waiting on the ruby version to replace my gold one

Old 04-16-2014, 09:34 PM   #7
Rookie

okc350's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rc1882
Tbh. I actually thought 77 3pt was too high at first. HW started the year off hot. Drooped WAY off after the hammy. Definitely shouldn't be an 87 like in the newest roster.

I'm a warriors fan. I try not to make judgements on ratings and "what they should have been" cuz I know my fan bias gets in the way.

I do think its time for Harrison to go down. And draymond and Klay got hosed

Agreed. Barnes is terrible in every sense of the word. Draymond has been playing well lately and Klay got robbed on defense (he's actually a great defender). I wasn't talking about iggy's shooting stats in my original post, i was talking about things like passing, defensive awareness and a few other things. IIRC he was only given something like an 84 OBD for his gold card, which is ludicrous.
Old 04-16-2014, 11:15 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by okc350
Agreed. Barnes is terrible in every sense of the word. Draymond has been playing well lately and Klay got robbed on defense (he's actually a great defender). I wasn't talking about iggy's shooting stats in my original post, i was talking about things like passing, defensive awareness and a few other things. IIRC he was only given something like an 84 OBD for his gold card, which is ludicrous.
I really like Barnes. A lot. Not sure if its the way he carries himself as a person or what. I'm hoping he is just slumping and not actually as bad as he's been.

Dray's been playing well all year. And during his spot minutes last year. His shooting has really improved of late, but the defense and rebounding have always been there IMO. He's not really good for anything in 2k. At least not compared to the alternatives.

Like I said, fan bias though haha

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »