Home

A new glitch?

This is a discussion on A new glitch? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2014, 10:51 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: A new glitch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xVenomx91
Hate to tell u all but i wanted it patched sorry but everyone was doing it so it needed to be patched for people like me who wanted to play a game
I needed 2 more days come on man
Old 06-04-2014, 06:26 PM   #50
Rookie

Never post a glitch on os ld2k will see it rip Mt glitch you will be forever missed

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
Old 06-04-2014, 09:25 PM   #51
Rookie

I'm just glad I can play a game again, without having to spend 2 minutes to find out the other guy glitched out the servers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2014, 05:20 AM   #52
Banned

Its free mt points booo ****ing hoo. Just play a tourney or something if its that big a deal. Quick games work too. They also have on line tourney games.

I could not figure out how to get this glitch to work, but i dont see why you guys care. You need to play 4 myteam games which is over 90 minutes just to get a dupe. I want another glitch but i guarantee there wont be anymore after this. This is all 2k cares about. Protecting their stupid vc.
Old 06-08-2014, 05:21 AM   #53
Banned

My guess is this will be the last fix/update other than the roster update where they remove all the injuries.
Old 06-08-2014, 11:51 AM   #54
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harden26
My guess is this will be the last fix/update other than the roster update where they remove all the injuries.
Yep. It's amazing how quickly they patch a glitch to their virtual currencies, yet bugs and gameplay issues are completely ignored.
Old 06-08-2014, 06:31 PM   #55
Rookie

Yeah, seems like the glitch has be patched. Sorry about it guys. The game mode was virtually unplayable and so i was curious. I should have known better. 2K is quick to fix any currency glitch but not gameplay or other technical issues. smh.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2014, 06:58 PM   #56
MVP

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harden26
Its free mt points booo ****ing hoo. Just play a tourney or something if its that big a deal. Quick games work too. They also have on line tourney games.

I could not figure out how to get this glitch to work, but i dont see why you guys care. You need to play 4 myteam games which is over 90 minutes just to get a dupe. I want another glitch but i guarantee there wont be anymore after this. This is all 2k cares about. Protecting their stupid vc.
The MT glitch gave you 100k MT points in less than an hour, it was way better than any legit way to get MT points.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »