Home

A new glitch?

This is a discussion on A new glitch? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2014, 09:29 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: A new glitch?

So today I was playing and I was match up with PSN: Nemesis_Enforcer. I know this guy cause I had seen him before in the bronze tournament with his all Gold team. Anyways, He had an all bronze team and then he disappeared like he did the glitch. I however received the loss for the match & got no mt and I even end up losing around 2,ooo mt points. This is like 3rd time in a 3 week span the same guy did the exact same thing. To say I was less than happy about this. Has anyone experienced the same thing?

Last edited by BIGTYMERTX; 06-08-2014 at 09:36 PM.
Old 06-08-2014, 11:47 PM   #58
MVP

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGTYMERTX
So today I was playing and I was match up with PSN:. I know this guy cause I had seen him before in the bronze tournament with his all Gold team. Anyways, He had an all bronze team and then he disappeared like he did the glitch. I however received the loss for the match & got no mt and I even end up losing around 2,ooo mt points. This is like 3rd time in a 3 week span the same guy did the exact same thing. To say I was less than happy about this. Has anyone experienced the same thing?
He's probably doing the other "glitch" that has something to do with using your router and a bunch of programs to do the glitch. I never bothered trying it since it gives your opponent the loss and you also need a certain router to do it as well.

Last edited by So Steezyy; 06-09-2014 at 03:04 PM.
Old 06-09-2014, 01:44 AM   #59
Rookie

All the glitches have been patched. No good can come from this. It's best if this thread is locked or closed.
Old 06-09-2014, 06:07 AM   #60
Banned

Xbox owners are cooler than ps4 owners. They actually shared this and clearly explained how to do it. Selfish ps4 pwners never wanted to share how it was done even though it was clear many of you knew how.
Old 06-09-2014, 07:20 AM   #61
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGTYMERTX
So today I was playing and I was match up with PSN: Nemesis_Enforcer. I know this guy cause I had seen him before in the bronze tournament with his all Gold team. Anyways, He had an all bronze team and then he disappeared like he did the glitch. I however received the loss for the match & got no mt and I even end up losing around 2,ooo mt points. This is like 3rd time in a 3 week span the same guy did the exact same thing. To say I was less than happy about this. Has anyone experienced the same thing?

He did that twice to me.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »