Home

Easiest way to get Jordan?

This is a discussion on Easiest way to get Jordan? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-27-2014, 02:54 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Easiest way to get Jordan?

I've come to the conclusion that I'll never be top tier in MyTeam unless I have Jordan. I'm re-inventing my playstyle as much of the time I'd just turbo into the defense and all sorts of newbieball tactics.

My question is, what's a realistic way to get Jordan? Which packs should I buy? How much money am I looking at spending if I want the most athletic Jordan in the game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2014, 03:41 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Easiest way to get Jordan?

Series 6 Historic packs are out so go open the '95-'96 Chicago Bulls. Jordan has an 80 3-point and a really great mid range. Best of luck.
He's not a collection reward so all you need to do is hope for the best!
The packs are about 16K MT so just play a few games and open up some packs, if you don't get the him sell the player you don't want for myteam points.
Once again good luck and let us know if you get him!
Old 05-27-2014, 04:42 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 3

Another option is buying the historic pack that includes the 90-91 Bulls. He's not a reward player either, so he's not too difficult to get. That Jordan version is a beast at dunking and getting to the basket.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Ryan/Scherzer/Fernandez/Cueto/Darvish
Old 05-27-2014, 05:09 PM   #4
Pro

Most athletic one is 91 Jordan. You can buy those series packs and hope to get lucky. I bought a ton the last few days and pulled him 4 times, so he's not TOO rare.

But for the easiest-to-obtain Jordan, buy the 95-96 Bulls packs out right now. He doesn't dunk AS much, and isn't as fast, but he makes up for it with his 3 ball. His defense is also slightly better. Only took me 2 packs to get him, and then I got a duplicate while trying to get Rodman.

Last edited by VoItage; 05-27-2014 at 05:13 PM.
Old 05-27-2014, 06:41 PM   #5
Rookie

Thanks for the tips guys, I'll report back when I get one and how much MT it took me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2014, 11:23 AM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoItage
Most athletic one is 91 Jordan. You can buy those series packs and hope to get lucky. I bought a ton the last few days and pulled him 4 times, so he's not TOO rare.

But for the easiest-to-obtain Jordan, buy the 95-96 Bulls packs out right now. He doesn't dunk AS much, and isn't as fast, but he makes up for it with his 3 ball. His defense is also slightly better. Only took me 2 packs to get him, and then I got a duplicate while trying to get Rodman.
Thats bs. You can buy 15 heat packs and never pull a gold, but suddenly you pull one bosh and the next 2/3 are chris bosh. Thats such bs. 2k trolls so hard. I read someone couldnt get payton in 30 packs but i got him like 5 x but never got a kemp or the guy i needed to get him in like 25 packs. I just pulled mutombo 3x after finally pulling him once. Ot took over 15 packs.
Old 05-31-2014, 04:59 PM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harden26
Thats bs. You can buy 15 heat packs and never pull a gold, but suddenly you pull one bosh and the next 2/3 are chris bosh. Thats such bs. 2k trolls so hard. I read someone couldnt get payton in 30 packs but i got him like 5 x but never got a kemp or the guy i needed to get him in like 25 packs. I just pulled mutombo 3x after finally pulling him once. Ot took over 15 packs.
The packs in general are not at all based on percentages, because like you said, once you pull one you start pulling the same guy over and over. It's like GTA when you get that great new car, but because the game's memory needs to be squished to run properly, suddenly that awesome new car is all over the road.
Old 05-31-2014, 06:41 PM   #8
Rookie

nickery's Arena

It is impossible for me to pull the 95-96 Jordan, I have pulled everybody except for him at least twice..

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »