Home

ITT: I fix MyTeam with just a few adjustments

This is a discussion on ITT: I fix MyTeam with just a few adjustments within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-30-2014, 03:13 PM   #1
Rookie

okc350's Arena

OVR: 0
Thumbs up ITT: I fix MyTeam with just a few adjustments

1) Remove alley oops from online completely. I know they happen in real life but the way they've been abused is ridiculous.

2) Remove posterizer and lower the dunk tendency. Also ridiculously abused. Poster dunks are very rare in the actual NBA and it's cheap that people can get a solid 30 points from them every game.

3) Lower the three point percentage. We all very well know about this one.

4) Lower the steal ratings. It's not fun getting stripped 12-15 times every game.

These are just a few points that i think would improve the game heaps! I know it wouldn't fix everything, but it would make a world of difference. Feel free to share your own ideas.

PG: Russell Westbrook/Stephen Curry/Gary Payton
SG: '91 Michael Jordan/Monta Ellis/Diamond Kobe
SF: LeBron James/Julius Erving
PF: Blake Griffin/'98 Tim Duncan
C: Bill Russell/1994-95 Shaq
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2014, 05:07 PM   #2
Pro

Re: ITT: I fix MyTeam with just a few adjustments

Quote:
Originally Posted by okc350
1) Remove alley oops from online completely. I know they happen in real life but the way they've been abused is ridiculous.

2) Remove posterizer and lower the dunk tendency. Also ridiculously abused. Poster dunks are very rare in the actual NBA and it's cheap that people can get a solid 30 points from them every game.

3) Lower the three point percentage. We all very well know about this one.

4) Lower the steal ratings. It's not fun getting stripped 12-15 times every game.

These are just a few points that i think would improve the game heaps! I know it wouldn't fix everything, but it would make a world of difference. Feel free to share your own ideas.
1) Keep alley-oops, however make it considerably easier to stop them. As of now, you get in the way and mash the X button only to be able to stop it maybe 20% of the time if you're lucky.

2) Agreed on both counts, but to counter it, make layups in traffic by shorter players considerably more effective. I use Kyrie in myteam and it is hilarious how many traffic layups he misses or has blocked in the paint. the guy is PHENOMENAL at it in real life, but can't come close to doing it in this game.

3) To be honest, I've never seen the problem. For the most part, the 3s usually end up around 30-35% for both teams when I play.

4) Agreed.
Old 05-30-2014, 08:42 PM   #3
Rookie

Very good stuff OKC350.....

1. Alley oops need to be a lot easier to block and harder to execute

2. Way to many monster dunks in the game and making an easy lay-up is a challenge, WTF

3. 3 pointers are WAAAY to freaking easy to make and kills some of the fun in the game

4. Especially when you get a rebound and you get the ball stolen, GEEZ

I'll add blocks are way to easy also. Especially the blocks when the person misses the ball but runs into you and they let them block the ball.
Old 05-31-2014, 03:28 PM   #4
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGTYMERTX
Very good stuff OKC350.....

1. Alley oops need to be a lot easier to block and harder to execute

2. Way to many monster dunks in the game and making an easy lay-up is a challenge, WTF

3. 3 pointers are WAAAY to freaking easy to make and kills some of the fun in the game

4. Especially when you get a rebound and you get the ball stolen, GEEZ

I'll add blocks are way to easy also. Especially the blocks when the person misses the ball but runs into you and they let them block the ball.
I think the same.
More Blocks in your face and less blocks behind my ***.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »