Home

Best player by position

This is a discussion on Best player by position within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2014, 10:33 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: Best player by position

This is a pretty easy one for me.

PG: Stephen Curry (Ruby)
SG: Paul George (Gold, but Emerald if I had it)
SF: Kevin Durant (Diamond)
PF: LeBron James (Gold)
C: Shaquille O'Neal (Gold; 1994-'95 Magic)

I always use LeBron at PF, so that's why he isn't listed as a SF.
Old 06-13-2014, 11:16 PM   #10
Rookie

okc350's Arena

OVR: 0

As of right now, all the players in my signature have been my favorites to use besides Westbrook.

I'm not a huge fan of him in this game but he fits my fast paced offense.

PG: Russell Westbrook/Stephen Curry/Gary Payton
SG: '91 Michael Jordan/Monta Ellis/Diamond Kobe
SF: LeBron James/Julius Erving
PF: Blake Griffin/'98 Tim Duncan
C: Bill Russell/1994-95 Shaq
Old 06-14-2014, 04:43 PM   #11
Rookie

Pg: Diamond Derrick Rose good size, great speed, excellent finisher. Decent outside shot. Excellent passer. Gary Payton 2nd best.

Sg: 91 Jordan this version is incredible. His ability to jump over people and trigger unstoppable animations makes him the best player in the game. Period. Get him hot and 3s will rain from anywhere. Diamond Jordan to me is 2nd best. He seems to miss more contact layups despite finish and posterizer skills than 91 and for me more free throws.

Sf. Diamond Lebron. Lebron is already one of the best in this game. Add bumps to his mid range, defense and 3. If you want to go for one diamond player I say go for him as he is so versatile and can play the 1-4. 2nd best Gold Lebron.

Pf Shawn Kemp. An absolute beast. Dunks, finishing around the rim. Rebounding and easy free throws.

C: Dwight Howard. Why? Unlike the Wilts, Shaqs, Mutombos, Ewing, Robinson who are all glitched rebounding wise being 7" or taller. Howard grabs boards as he should. Dwight is athletic with quickness for his size so he can easily dunk any alley oops thrown to him. Has the strength that Hakeem lacks when boxing out. Also his free throws are much easier to make consistently vs wilt. 71 Wilt for me is narrowly 2nd best over 94 shaq. As wilt is much better defensively, and has better stamina. Wilts free throws and broken rebounding hurt him. He doesn't dunk or finish alley oops as well as I would like.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2014, 03:53 AM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by polorsport
Pg: Diamond Derrick Rose good size, great speed, excellent finisher. Decent outside shot. Excellent passer. Gary Payton 2nd best.

Sg: 91 Jordan this version is incredible. His ability to jump over people and trigger unstoppable animations makes him the best player in the game. Period. Get him hot and 3s will rain from anywhere. Diamond Jordan to me is 2nd best. He seems to miss more contact layups despite finish and posterizer skills than 91 and for me more free throws.

Sf. Diamond Lebron. Lebron is already one of the best in this game. Add bumps to his mid range, defense and 3. If you want to go for one diamond player I say go for him as he is so versatile and can play the 1-4. 2nd best Gold Lebron.

Pf Shawn Kemp. An absolute beast. Dunks, finishing around the rim. Rebounding and easy free throws.

C: Dwight Howard. Why? Unlike the Wilts, Shaqs, Mutombos, Ewing, Robinson who are all glitched rebounding wise being 7" or taller. Howard grabs boards as he should. Dwight is athletic with quickness for his size so he can easily dunk any alley oops thrown to him. Has the strength that Hakeem lacks when boxing out. Also his free throws are much easier to make consistently vs wilt. 71 Wilt for me is narrowly 2nd best over 94 shaq. As wilt is much better defensively, and has better stamina. Wilts free throws and broken rebounding hurt him. He doesn't dunk or finish alley oops as well as I would like.
Are you nemesis enforcer?
Old 06-15-2014, 03:57 AM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fener1907
Are you nemesis enforcer?
Yes he is.......
Old 06-15-2014, 04:55 AM   #14
Rookie

He is an *sshole and a cheater.
Old 06-15-2014, 10:13 AM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fener1907
He is an *sshole and a cheater.
Yeppers.....
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »