Home

Why is myteam full of tryhard crybabies and cheaters?

This is a discussion on Why is myteam full of tryhard crybabies and cheaters? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2014, 12:36 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Why is myteam full of tryhard crybabies and cheaters?

I'm with you man. I only even just got the game a couple of weeks ago and in the 5th seed, I'm facing all star level teams with Lebron, Jordan, Kobe, Paul, KD, Curry, you name it outside of Melo for some reason.

You know what really kills me the most? If I had those players (or even just one) and had them all on one team, I would easily love just spreading the ball and playing an actual basketball game with them using them to their full strength. I wouldn't cheese just to grind and get to the top level of Road To The Playoffs. I was down like 30 points against a cheeser recently and somehow (Ok I cheesed back admittedly and took like 40 3 pointers) came back and won. I don't like playing like that but I'm not gonna sit back and lose willingly either.

My normal team itself consists of:

Derek Harper 94-95/Greg Anthony 94-95
Eddie Jones 97-98/Kobe Bryant 97-98/Nick Young/Emerald Troy Daniels
Robert Horry 93-94/Jared Buechler 95-96
Pau Gasol/Dennis Rodman 88-89
Ruby Andre Drummond/Marcin Gortat

A pretty solid team overall but nowhere near the line ups I see regularly, yet still can win with them as long as I play the right way.
Old 06-16-2014, 07:34 AM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzombniac
I'm with you man. I only even just got the game a couple of weeks ago and in the 5th seed, I'm facing all star level teams with Lebron, Jordan, Kobe, Paul, KD, Curry, you name it outside of Melo for some reason.

You know what really kills me the most? If I had those players (or even just one) and had them all on one team, I would easily love just spreading the ball and playing an actual basketball game with them using them to their full strength. I wouldn't cheese just to grind and get to the top level of Road To The Playoffs. I was down like 30 points against a cheeser recently and somehow (Ok I cheesed back admittedly and took like 40 3 pointers) came back and won. I don't like playing like that but I'm not gonna sit back and lose willingly either.

My normal team itself consists of:

Derek Harper 94-95/Greg Anthony 94-95
Eddie Jones 97-98/Kobe Bryant 97-98/Nick Young/Emerald Troy Daniels
Robert Horry 93-94/Jared Buechler 95-96
Pau Gasol/Dennis Rodman 88-89
Ruby Andre Drummond/Marcin Gortat

A pretty solid team overall but nowhere near the line ups I see regularly, yet still can win with them as long as I play the right way.
You could easily get a guy like Jordan Durant Wade Westbrook if you focus on team packs or one historic series it seems like you spread out what packs you buy. You should also do the tournament's to get Harden and Curry.

I just faced a guy who did nothing but complain all game about my diamond Jordan and every ****ty 3 pointer he jacked up he would be like "woooow really?" when I defend it perfectly yet the 2k gods blessed him with like 40% 3 point shooting despite being all contested. Yet I'd hit an open shot and he would yell out bull**** ect.

For all the " diamond Jordan cheesing" I did my Jordan ended up with 10 points on 2-4 shooting.... lmao
Old 06-23-2014, 08:35 PM   #11
Rookie

It really is sad..
I rarely ever finsh a game because as soon as I get a double digit lead they quit! I play good D and clog the lane to get steals I play inside and outside and make sure every one of my players touch the ball I basically play actul basketball and except for when I play super teams it works! And to top it off all of my players but 1 is bronze, my best player is my silver mo Williams and yet when I start pulling away they leave! I just don't get it...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »