Home

Where did you pull posterizer?

This is a discussion on Where did you pull posterizer? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2014, 02:25 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Where did you pull posterizer?

I've gotten so many cards and spent so many points to obtain them, and have NEVER pulled a posterizer. Where is everyone getting them? Whats the best pack to buy to get them?
I'm starting to feel like the only way to obtain them are locker codes or some ****. smh
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2014, 05:34 AM   #2
MVP

Ownal0t's Arena

Re: Where did you pull posterizer?

emerald packs
Old 07-19-2014, 06:59 AM   #3
Rookie

WelshWizard's Arena

Got mine in a classic team pack but they are very rare. I guess the gold packs would be the best bet to get them but not value for your mt or vc
Old 07-19-2014, 08:05 PM   #4
Rookie

I pull emerald packs just for the sig skills. Best way to go
Old 07-20-2014, 01:05 PM   #5
Rookie

So far I've gotten over I would say over 100 historic players(not including Dupes so imagine how many total) and I've recieved 5 of the posterizers. I don't need any more as they are on the players that I wanted them for but damn. Took me millions of MT points before I even seen my first one smh.

Also, quick question. Do people use finisher/posterizer/highlight film all on the same player. I've read here that one of these cancels out the posterizer?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2014, 01:36 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by primegamer
So far I've gotten over I would say over 100 historic players(not including Dupes so imagine how many total) and I've recieved 5 of the posterizers. I don't need any more as they are on the players that I wanted them for but damn. Took me millions of MT points before I even seen my first one smh.

Also, quick question. Do people use finisher/posterizer/highlight film all on the same player. I've read here that one of these cancels out the posterizer?
I hate highlight film if you put it on a player even one that dunks all the time like the younger Jordans or Nique it seems like they won't dunk as much unless it's a flashy one. They will go thru the dunk animation but then get bumped and do a dumb layup and without finisher possibly miss

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »