Home

Road to Playoffs Discussion 2k15 edition

This is a discussion on Road to Playoffs Discussion 2k15 edition within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2014, 02:27 PM   #25
MVP

Ownal0t's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Road to Playoffs Discussion 2k15 edition

so today i woke up and i said let me give this game another chance. its morning/ Early afternoon on a sunday. servers hopefully should be fine.

and they were AT FIRST

won my next 2 games. and then this happens... this time i recorded it

FFS i should be 4-2(or even 5-1) in the in the 8th seed but HOLY **** AT THESE **** BOY SERVERS
THE WII. THE ********* WII, had betterservice then this. and those of you who played cod or 2k on it knows exactly what i mean.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2014, 05:35 PM   #26
Pro

Readysetdiego's Arena

So far Im undefeated and in the 7th seed, been easy cruising. Worst thing to happen was a kid going like 10-24 from 3 with Hairson from the Hornets, but I still won by 10. Now in the 7th I'm starting to enjoy the RTP alot more since I can use the gold players I got from Domination.
Old 10-13-2014, 02:26 PM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexander_37
My pre order glitched and i didnt get kd and i cant win a game because i get crushed by dudes putting up 30 with kd hes hitting double teamed 3's like nothing.
This. I haven't received any of my preorder packs and my only good silver right now is patty mills.
Old 10-13-2014, 10:56 PM   #28
Just started!

Couple questions. 1. So was I supposed to get KD with my preorder locker code? I found other reward packs but not him. 2. Am I an idiot? It's telling me my lineup is limited to one silver player, which is all I have, but when I try to play it tells me my lineup doesn't qualify.
Old 10-13-2014, 11:49 PM   #29
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayish
Couple questions. 1. So was I supposed to get KD with my preorder locker code? I found other reward packs but not him. 2. Am I an idiot? It's telling me my lineup is limited to one silver player, which is all I have, but when I try to play it tells me my lineup doesn't qualify.
1. Common problem. They royally effed this one up. I was one of those people who didn't get the KD pack but I received the others. All you can really do is create a support ticket and wait.

2. Do you have any gold players in your lineup?

Ryan/Scherzer/Fernandez/Cueto/Darvish
Old 10-14-2014, 11:02 AM   #30
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc15
1. Common problem. They royally effed this one up. I was one of those people who didn't get the KD pack but I received the others. All you can really do is create a support ticket and wait.

2. Do you have any gold players in your lineup?
Thanks. I have a ticket in. I don't have any gold players. I removed Aaron Brooks (silver) so that my team had zero silvers, and it let me play. Hopefully it's just a glitch that won't cause me problems down the road.
Old 10-15-2014, 04:20 PM   #31
MVP

How far do you have to go until you can start using gold players? Ugh my team is stacked it will be hard to go back to reppin Bruno Caboclo and Troy Daniels!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2014, 07:36 PM   #32
Pro

Readysetdiego's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foldzy
How far do you have to go until you can start using gold players? Ugh my team is stacked it will be hard to go back to reppin Bruno Caboclo and Troy Daniels!
7th seed, at the 5th you can use anyone.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »