Home

Fastest way to get MT coins?

This is a discussion on Fastest way to get MT coins? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2014, 05:31 PM   #17
Pro

manu1433's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Fastest way to get MT coins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foldzy
Keep your percentages up, they are worth 0-100 coins each. Other than that, fast break!! Get as many assists as you can and most importantly stack your team! 800 really isn't too hard after your team is good enough
if you can't fast break throw it into the post and cheese post moves all day

if you make one 3 to start the game....don't shoot another

that 100% is worth more than that 1 extra coin you will get for every 3 you make as opposed to a 2

Rebound well....

second chance points....hit your free throws

edit: and another tip i'd give is to turn off the camera cut away and replays...they really eat into the clock and let the CPU D to get set

i've also been starting Centers or PF's as a point guard to give them a favorable post up matchup against the CPU guards....start my best post player at point....bring in my second best post player when he other gets tired....makes things easy as pie

POE = Crash offensive glass (2nd chance points are nice)
= Run in transition
= Play Physical Defense
= limit perimeter/inside (depends on matchups)
= Get shooters open - seems to help with spacing (might be in my head though)

been getting between 900-965 every game

Last edited by manu1433; 10-16-2014 at 05:35 PM.
Old 10-16-2014, 08:09 PM   #18
Rookie

AsYouSwish's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by manu1433
no it isn't

I'm at 66 stars w/o any gold players...as domination rewards that is
At 66 stars I only had 1 gold (Boogie Cousins). In the last 5 games I got Chris Paul, Blake, Duncan, and Lebron. You're guaranteed golds for the last 3 games.
Old 10-16-2014, 10:46 PM   #19
Pro

manu1433's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsYouSwish
At 66 stars I only had 1 gold (Boogie Cousins). In the last 5 games I got Chris Paul, Blake, Duncan, and Lebron. You're guaranteed golds for the last 3 games.
really not sure I consider getting 5 golds an "elite" squad for myteam

people usually end up with enough gold to build at least two complete rosters of all golds in this mode
Old 10-17-2014, 10:03 AM   #20
Rookie

AsYouSwish's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by manu1433
really not sure I consider getting 5 golds an "elite" squad for myteam

people usually end up with enough gold to build at least two complete rosters of all golds in this mode
Sure, but what about 5 gold players, a sapphire player, ~28 silver players, and 26k MT Points (assuming ~800/game). Even if you just sell the silver players and don't mess with the auction you'll add another 22k MT points.

Then take your 48k MT points to the auction house and you can grab another 5-10 solid gold players.

I haven't done a glitch, haven't spent any money on VC, haven't even played online yet but considering there are no legends out yet, I would say I have an elite squad. It's just 1 squad worth though, not two rosters worth as you aspire to.
Old 10-17-2014, 01:12 PM   #21
Rookie

Kobe, Curry, Kawhi, cp3 from the team packs.
And thr last 3 packs gave me a second PG, Kd and Aldridge. I wont complain i guess.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2014, 01:20 PM   #22
Pro

manu1433's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsYouSwish
Sure, but what about 5 gold players, a sapphire player, ~28 silver players, and 26k MT Points (assuming ~800/game). Even if you just sell the silver players and don't mess with the auction you'll add another 22k MT points.

Then take your 48k MT points to the auction house and you can grab another 5-10 solid gold players.

I haven't done a glitch, haven't spent any money on VC, haven't even played online yet but considering there are no legends out yet, I would say I have an elite squad. It's just 1 squad worth though, not two rosters worth as you aspire to.
lol....i'm all the way to Cleveland and still haven't got a single gold from domination

this is getting ridiculous

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »