Home

Fastest way to get MT coins?

This is a discussion on Fastest way to get MT coins? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2014, 10:44 PM   #1
Rookie

BruhBruh's Arena

OVR: 0
Fastest way to get MT coins?

This year I am going to try and collect all of the cards in the game. Doesn't seem too bad, since once the auction house gets stacked with players, you can buy whatever players you want. Seems like bronze you can nab for like 3000, and silvers for like 7000, so you can essentially get all of the bronze and silvers for like a mil mt. (Not too much if you do domo and RTP for a while)

Golds I guess I'll slowly get them, and then bid on them in the auction house.

My question is, what is the easiest way to get MyTeam coins? Can you nab like a couple thousand quickly in a certain mode??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2014, 07:44 AM   #2
Pro

Re: Fastest way to get MT coins?

Work your way through the challenges the rewards seem to get pretty high for winning as you get up there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-08-2014, 01:41 PM   #3
Rookie

HarrySTruman's Arena

I lost my first challenge, and I got zero. I'd been earning coins along the way by making shots and such, and when the game finished, I was told I'd made 380 bonus coins or something. But when I exited the game, I got no coins at all.

Is this how it's supposed to work? I've never been great at this game -- I'm all thumbs -- and if I keep losing, I'll have no way to renew my contracts. Don't get me wrong, I think it's great that we now have to win to get the main reward; no more trying to pile up lots of blocks etc. But some minor reward for playing and losing a close game would be nice.
Old 10-08-2014, 01:43 PM   #4
Pro

jaateloauto's Arena

OVR: 1

Probably best way to go would be to play domination. With a run and gun offense you can get over 700 per game easily with just a bronze squad (put up a tutorial on it yesterday). And as a reward you get at least a silver player from the roster which you could sell in the auction house maybe.
Old 10-08-2014, 02:36 PM   #5
Rookie

Haven't had a chance to look around yet but i would guess it would be domination and then the challenges. Btw don't know if you saw it but you might wanna check out Gento's video showing you the card collection rewards. They listed awards for collecting a total amount of cards. The last 3 rewards are diamond Lillard, Harden, and AI. I remember you need a total of 1260 cards in your collection for diamond AI.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2014, 02:49 PM   #6
MVP

For the challenges the reward it shows is in addition to the points you normally earn, like what you earn in domination.
Old 10-08-2014, 03:03 PM   #7
Rookie

Haven't spent a damn cent, and already have Rose, Ellis, Noah, Davis, Millsap, Lowry

Hoping the auction opens back up soon so I can put everyone up but Davis, and make a nice profit.
Old 10-08-2014, 03:36 PM   #8
MVP

We need to figure out how to get 800+ points a game in order to complete domination mode.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »