Home

auction house: cards pricings

This is a discussion on auction house: cards pricings within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2014, 08:59 PM   #41
Pro

Fakename22's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: auction house: cards pricings

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
Basically, all of the people who exploited the pack glitch in the opening days have ruined the market for the rest of us who play the game fairly.

Because of that, there are already tons of people with millions of MT stored up just a week into the game.
The community and the people in power here have to get 2k to reset these trolls myteam. I seen a guy on youtube with 35 million mt points.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2014, 12:19 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 1

this auctioning thing is quite addictive. i havent touched other modes since i started with this. so far i think i have only made 1 bad investment in buying brook lopez for 5k. this guy has no resell value. some dude bought toliver for 2500 but no one is interested in brook, sheez whack lol
Old 10-17-2014, 12:23 AM   #43
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fakename22
The community and the people in power here have to get 2k to reset these trolls myteam. I seen a guy on youtube with 35 million mt points.

I agree as I was a cheeser with 300K a week ago when they reset me. I deserved it too and so do these guys that still have exploited the system
Old 10-17-2014, 05:23 AM   #44
Pro

ChiliPalmer's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersForLife
I agree as I was a cheeser with 300K a week ago when they reset me. I deserved it too and so do these guys that still have exploited the system

So can you confirm they deleted your mt points? How they distinguish between cheesers and earned mt? However, a lot of them bought packs with that and flooded the market. Still auction house is a very good feature and a fair system to sell dupes if it works.
Reward DUNCAN
Diamond PORZINGOD

Bench: THE BIG O-GOONRICH-FlyersIGGY-GRANDMA-Ammy GERMINATOR
Old 10-17-2014, 08:25 AM   #45
Rookie

TehGoomba's Arena

Wish the Auction House would come back up, won a Kyrie Irving for 4k last night but it's just down for maintenance apparently.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2014, 02:25 PM   #46
Rookie

Just booted up my game a few minutes ago, and it looks like the Auction House is back
Old 10-17-2014, 02:37 PM   #47
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by snocone
Just booted up my game a few minutes ago, and it looks like the Auction House is back
I'm still getting the maintenance error, although it says it's functional on their server status page. I'm nervous too cuz I through a few duplicates in there last night (Derozan, Igoudala and Lopez) and I'm not sure if I'll still have them!
Old 10-17-2014, 02:49 PM   #48
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foldzy
I'm still getting the maintenance error, although it says it's functional on their server status page. I'm nervous too cuz I through a few duplicates in there last night (Derozan, Igoudala and Lopez) and I'm not sure if I'll still have them!
Maybe try rebooting your game? IDK, just guessing here

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »