Home

Database of all Players?

This is a discussion on Database of all Players? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-26-2014, 08:32 PM   #9
Rookie

spainskiller's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Database of all Players?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eVizions
I would love that spreadsheet. I actually did the same thing last year and started it again this year with a friend. After a certain point, though, I decided to make a web app, similar to futhead. Initially, I'd like to have a list of the cards and the player attributes so you can sort and filter, but I plan to add the ability to create an account and basically "check off" the cards you already own.

While I like the LBIN feature in futhead, 2k doesn't offer an API to be able to build it with. Who knows, if they deem the auction house a success, they may add one in the future.

I've started building the application and right now I'm creating all of the data constructs. If anyone knows if 2k has an open repo of headshots (right now I'm using ESPN's headshots) or can point me to any data mappings (specifically the abbreviations for all attributes), I'd appreciate it.
You can check it here: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2046847747
Old 12-05-2014, 10:58 AM   #10
Just started!

Hi,

I possess a list of all the cards, including upcoming onyx and rubys, because I unvolontarily found a glitch in the game that lets me access a page with the full collection.

I'm (seemingly vainly) trying to negotiate with 2K so that they buy my silence, but it seems rather improbable. Therefore if they don't change their minds i'll put the link to the video I made filming the whole list here on Monday evening.

Cheers.
Old 01-26-2015, 09:43 AM   #11
MVP

xylocaine's Arena

OVR: 12

When is this going to happen, read Futhead was working on this this 9 months ago but still no site??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2015, 01:09 PM   #12
Rookie

I wondered this when I started a couple weeks ago. Then seeing how prices are so much cheaper than fut I wonder if its a good thing there is no market sites.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »