Home

time out glitch

This is a discussion on time out glitch within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2014, 06:10 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: time out glitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foldzy
ya pretty much... I just turn on a tv show it almost never works, but it's very very annoying
I just snap YouTube and catch up on my subscriptions while I shoot technical free throws to win the game. I won't be outlasted by a cheeser like that.
Old 10-21-2014, 08:01 PM   #10
Banned

This is exactly why I sold my PS4 and went back to PC this year. Too many tryhards on PS4. They do this or cheese all game. They don't care about anything except not losing. I heard Xbox players are better, but it can't be by much. PC players actually play sim style.

I don't care about mycareer anymore. It is the same thing every year, but myteam is fun. I would HATE myself if I spent money on MyTeam after that glitch. Nothing but glitchers and farmers ruined MyTeam on 2k14 and I expected the same thing with the auction house on 2k15 on PS4 especially and I was right.

It's not just 2k either. You have the same crap in CoD and other on-line games.

Last edited by 2K15 PC; 10-21-2014 at 08:04 PM.
Old 10-27-2014, 03:02 PM   #11
Rookie

Gotta be a way to ban guys like the one i'm playing now, cnt believe people buy this game to do this lame stuff

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2014, 02:10 PM   #12
Banned

So played some noob named Bcole2020 yesterday and after I got a 20 point lead in the third quarter he started doing this. Luckily he lagged out after only 20 minutes and I got the W but still, how tf has this not been fixed yet?Not playing RTP again until its patched
Old 11-02-2014, 03:02 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 3

Beating this dunk and 3 cheeser (even tried to put LBJ at PG and tried to postup Paul), winning by 15 with 30 seconds left in the 5th seed and then he starts doing this BS.

It's been going on for 2+ hours now. I'm just going to keep my PS4 on and I put some rubber bands on my controller and going out for a while. Let's see how long he can keep this up. If he thinks I'm going to quit, he needs to think again. I'm not letting this douchebag win.

I know he has to be there to manually hit the timeout buttons. You can't just keep pressing them as it will not register.

BTW: I did find a way to temporarily delay the timeouts, although it won't help much. When it asks you for the shooter, you can the scroll through the shooters indefinitely and it will stay there. But it doesn't really do much.

The RTTP is already a big enough custer f*** as it is, we shouldn't need to put up with this BS.

Ryan/Scherzer/Fernandez/Cueto/Darvish
Old 11-02-2014, 03:37 PM   #14
Banned

Edit; never mind.
Old 11-02-2014, 04:42 PM   #15
Pro

OVR: 3

Well after about 4 hours, he must have stopped and of course, it probably gave me the loss after timing out due to inactivity.

Oh well, idiot wasted 4 hours of his time.

Ryan/Scherzer/Fernandez/Cueto/Darvish
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2014, 12:23 AM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc15
I'm just going to keep my PS4 on and I put some rubber bands on my controller .
i need to have some rubberbands on deck for when this happens, straight up

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »