Home

Onyx Andre Miller The GOAT

This is a discussion on Onyx Andre Miller The GOAT within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-01-2015, 02:59 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Onyx Andre Miller The GOAT

This is a pretty funny Onyx. I love Dre and everything and I saw his name in the roster glitch but I can't believe they actually made an Onyx of him. Hopefully they gave him posterizer because that would be hilarious (Yes I know young Andre Miller could dunk).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2015, 03:01 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Onyx Andre Miller The GOAT

this card is funny because hes a offensive player and his jump shot is broken. its the slowest wind up i have seen. i can get a jump shot off faster with center then with this card.
Old 01-03-2015, 10:01 PM   #3
Banned

I bought it because I'm a Cavs fan and used to love watching Andre Miller play as I was growing up.

I loved him in college at Utah...and I don't mind having an offense with a PG who doesn't shoot much - I'm definitely not one of those guys who dribbles up with my PG, does a few IsoMotion moves and then launches a shot without ever making ONE pass in the half court.

Miller has a great handle and is a great passer...he was a nice fit for my 4-Around-1 offense until he got hurt in his 3rd game. Blah.
Old 01-03-2015, 11:38 PM   #4
Pro

manu1433's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by worstsportsgamer1977
this card is funny because hes a offensive player and his jump shot is broken. its the slowest wind up i have seen. i can get a jump shot off faster with center then with this card.
andre miller has never been a good jump shooter through out his career

lifetime 21% 3pt shooter

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »