Home

Cannot get past Utah Jazz Domination

This is a discussion on Cannot get past Utah Jazz Domination within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2014, 04:51 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Cannot get past Utah Jazz Domination

I beat the Jazz by 5 and Magic by 1 Point (freethrow lol). I got a center as someone suggested here his name is miyumbo for 1200 doing pretty good blocking shots and rebounding. This I consider my first basketball game since I have put around 25 hours into it mostly Mycareer. I did play a match of an older 2K when I bought it on sale on steam. I have not ran a team yet in MyGM or Myleague is that any harder? I swear Myteam harder than Mycareer much harder as of right now.
Old 10-20-2014, 05:11 AM   #10
Pro

ChiliPalmer's Arena

You could get David Lee who is the cheapest gold player on the market (about 3-4k) but way underrated. Go to the post and up&under or shoot immediately after a pass. If necessary put him on the 3. or make a long inbound to your pg at the centerline and shoot a three, you will get an assist for that every time.
Reward DUNCAN
Diamond PORZINGOD

Bench: THE BIG O-GOONRICH-FlyersIGGY-GRANDMA-Ammy GERMINATOR
Old 10-20-2014, 07:39 AM   #11
Rookie

Any tips on how to get past pistons? I cannot even get one rebound because of andre dummond. My Team Offense is rated overall at 75 and defense at 63 to give you guys an idea.

Last edited by SPECOPx; 10-20-2014 at 07:55 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2014, 10:23 AM   #12
Rookie

HarrySTruman's Arena

Heh, I'm still stuck at the Jazz, too. I'm rusty, and yeah, my big men are outclassed by Kanter and Favors. (Ironic: Kanter was the mainstay of my Domination team last year, back when he was a bronze player.)

Plus I don't understand how my plays work. I really wish there were a practice mode where i could just run the same play over and over to make sure I understand how it works. I guess I can do that in a game setting, but that's not optimal.
Old 10-20-2014, 10:34 AM   #13
Rookie

avoid shooting too many 3s or free throws. 1 made 3pt or free throw guarantees you 100mt points each. the last 200 pts can easily be done by your total score, fastbreak pts and rebounds
Old 10-20-2014, 02:03 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPECOPx
I beat the Jazz by 5 and Magic by 1 Point (freethrow lol). I got a center as someone suggested here his name is miyumbo for 1200 doing pretty good blocking shots and rebounding. This I consider my first basketball game since I have put around 25 hours into it mostly Mycareer. I did play a match of an older 2K when I bought it on sale on steam. I have not ran a team yet in MyGM or Myleague is that any harder? I swear Myteam harder than Mycareer much harder as of right now.
Agreed! I sold my duplicates for 4k, I pulled a total of 3 of them.

I like to run a pick and roll with an athletic pf or center and alley opp it to them at the basket. If your pg has the lob city passer badge and receiver has the finisher badge it works a lot of the time. +4 assist, +3 dunk, +2shot made
Old 10-20-2014, 07:50 PM   #15
Rookie

I figured out how to win more (better players had to take the time to make a roster properly got a couple of silvers including my newest addition Noel). What is up with this game and the 4th quarter? I was up by 10 against the pistons and they started making all of their shots while I struggled greatly making mine in. We went into OT and I won with a 3 pointer with Mccallum with 3 seconds on the clock. Got Brandon Jennings.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2014, 06:24 AM   #16
MVP

Ownal0t's Arena

if you think the jazz are badfor bigmen, you seen nothing yet.

the Pistons and the 76ers are waiting to fest. and they arent that far away. in my case the 76ers rebounding assault was toned down due to me pulling Dummond the game before.so he and to my surprise MT3 went at it with them.

my domination squad is mostly shooters and i do pretty good. it does help that i can hold my own on defense, except for the constant bailouts 2k gives out. but a god tip would be to let the CPU shoot the ball before the last 5 secs in the clock. for some odd reason when they pull up normally, they miss open shots. (NOT ALL THE TIME) but 3/5 times with average shooters

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »