Home

Expensive Collection Completers

This is a discussion on Expensive Collection Completers within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2014, 07:39 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Expensive Collection Completers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemac
To be honest I had the most trouble with some of the jerseys. Player wise Louis Williams was my final player collection. As few others....Eric Bledsoe was tough to get in the beginning and Dennis Schroder because he doesnt show up when you type in his name.......you have to search for him another way. Currently at 914 and working my way in the challenges to grab some others. As of now I believe Diamond Harden is impossible to get.
Maybe you can answer this question since you have a ton of cards it seems and I've had trouble finding a straight answer:

What is the deal with that collection group with the preorder KD, diamond KD, and 94-95 Shaq. How do you get that Shaq? Do you have to complete another collection to get him?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2014, 08:08 PM   #26
Rookie

here in ps4 lebron is soooooooooooooo freakin EXpensive,

got lucky, got a fully upgraded...lebron all gold badges, except bronze microwave and silver shot creator for 85k, i was like wow thats a steal especialy getting deadeye and all the other cards to gold tier?!

then i reaearch lebron SEE THE SAME CARD with same badges a silver shot creater and bronze microwave for 95k,,,

dupe card?
Old 10-28-2014, 12:53 AM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzY4111
Maybe you can answer this question since you have a ton of cards it seems and I've had trouble finding a straight answer:

What is the deal with that collection group with the preorder KD, diamond KD, and 94-95 Shaq. How do you get that Shaq? Do you have to complete another collection to get him?
Funny you should ask, I came to this forum looking for that exact answer. I was hoping competing the whole 14-15 collection (players,jerseys,etc) would unlock him but that was not the case. I am thinking it will have something to do with the Historic collection and how they did the Diamond Durant where you get the best player of each team and you unlock him.....no clue just theory.

ps. When do the historic packs drop? When did they drop the prior years?
Old 10-28-2014, 01:37 AM   #28
Rookie

XxX MINIB XxX's Arena

OVR: 1

Clippers have the rarest... Deandre goes for 30k, Reddick goes for 25k, and Crawford goes for 20k....
Old 10-28-2014, 01:12 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Funny you should ask, I came to this forum looking for that exact answer. I was hoping competing the whole 14-15 collection (players,jerseys,etc) would unlock him but that was not the case. I am thinking it will have something to do with the Historic collection and how they did the Diamond Durant where you get the best player of each team and you unlock him.....no clue just theory.

ps. When do the historic packs drop? When did they drop the prior years?
I believe they dropped around Christmas time last year. Although the game came out late on X1/PS4 so hopefully it's earlier this year.
Old 10-28-2014, 03:44 PM   #30
MVP

OVR: 17

Hopefully we'll start seeing some historic packs within the next two weeks.
My best guess is that you have to complete the historic collection for the Diamond Shaq.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-28-2014, 05:06 PM   #31
Rookie

Im hoping since its the start of regular season they would do something to kick that off.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2014, 12:14 PM   #32
Banned

Quote:
To be honest I had the most trouble with some of the jerseys. Player wise Louis Williams was my final player collection. As few others....Eric Bledsoe was tough to get in the beginning and Dennis Schroder because he doesnt show up when you type in his name.......you have to search for him another way. Currently at 914 and working my way in the challenges to grab some others. As of now I believe Diamond Harden is impossible to get.

The Jerseys are a pain in the butt to get because they aren't very well-organized and are difficult to search for. They did not make it EASY to find the Jersey you are looking for...that's for sure.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »