Home

The worst part of playing people in lower seeds.

This is a discussion on The worst part of playing people in lower seeds. within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-05-2014, 01:31 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
The worst part of playing people in lower seeds.

They out rebound you like there is no tomorrow. Just faced a guy who had 20 rebounds with Joakim Noah. He literally out rebounded my top 3 rebounders. Then his Cousins chipped in 11 so combined they out rebounded my whole team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2014, 01:33 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: The worst part of playing people in lower seeds.

it really sucks to play vs someone on different difficulty setting, terrible idea
Old 11-05-2014, 02:56 AM   #3
Rookie

Indiana Trece's Arena

I wish they could at least match you up by win/loss record or something and put you on the same difficulty no matter each other's seeds.

I just played a guy in the 5th seed (I'm in the 2nd) and he got off to a hot start and I never stood a chance.

I know I'd beat half these people I lose to if we were on the same difficulty.
Old 11-05-2014, 09:53 AM   #4
Rookie

YOOOOO, Thanks so much for this thread. I had NO idea wtf was going on. I won my 1st four 3rd seed games and it 's been all downhill from there. Outrebounded every game and all of sudden 3 point cheesers are killingme. How can you tell what seed your opponenet is?
Old 11-05-2014, 10:10 AM   #5
Rookie

Who has confirmed that different seeds play at different difficulty settings? There's no way to prove that...

PS4 PSN ID: Rican21
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2014, 11:20 AM   #6
Rookie

AsYouSwish's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorRican
Who has confirmed that different seeds play at different difficulty settings? There's no way to prove that...

Sure there is:
http://www.operationsports.com/featu...eam-interview/

From about half way down the page:
Are there any changes to quarter lengths or difficulty levels in MyTEAM this year? What are the settings planned?

You will see varying difficulty levels from Pro to Superstar. In Road to the Playoffs, the difficulty increases in higher seeds as you advance. Domination is set to Pro, but the MyTEAM Points needed to advance will increase. In Challenges, early level games will be set lower than the higher level games. We also will incorporate varying quarter lengths and difficulty settings for weekly and community challenges where it fits based on the concept of the challenge.
Old 11-05-2014, 01:04 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsYouSwish
Sure there is:

http://www.operationsports.com/featu...eam-interview/

From about half way down the page:

Are there any changes to quarter lengths or difficulty levels in MyTEAM this year? What are the settings planned?

You will see varying difficulty levels from Pro to Superstar. In Road to the Playoffs, the difficulty increases in higher seeds as you advance. Domination is set to Pro, but the MyTEAM Points needed to advance will increase. In Challenges, early level games will be set lower than the higher level games. We also will incorporate varying quarter lengths and difficulty settings for weekly and community challenges where it fits based on the concept of the challenge.

Thanks.

Old 11-05-2014, 02:49 PM   #8
MVP

meanwhile the people sitting in seed 5 are saying WTF!?!? I'm facing a guy with Sapphire Wall, George, Curry, Diamond Durant, Lillard and Onyx Wade!?!?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »