Home

Card Dupe Glitch Users Permanently Banned from the AH

This is a discussion on Card Dupe Glitch Users Permanently Banned from the AH within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-13-2014, 08:36 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Card Dupe Glitch Users Permanently Banned from the AH

did this glitching ever happen on PC? because I haven't noticed anything
Old 11-13-2014, 01:36 PM   #18
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bonium
Meh... Personally, i'd love to have every player in the game or i guess i should say i'd love to have millions of mt to get the players i want. Personally i don't care about lebron, jordan, curry, etc... i just want to make a team of my favorite players aka MYteam. Just to give you an idea, if i could choose any player in history my roster would look like this: jason williams, brent barry, raps vince, nets kenyon, manute bol/shawn bradley.

To me that's what makes the mode fun, not trying to collect every single card... i mean, who cares? Making my way though domination in the hopes of getting an expensive card to sell (so i can get mt for the players i actually want) is extremely boring to me. The challenges i haven't even started yet because the rewards are so paltry, well actually i did start but the game glitched and erased the little progress i made.

Basically, in short, for some of us the reason to play this mode is simply to play the games using our favorite players. Preferably with a system to match you up against similarly talented teams though to avoid all those uberteams.

Exactly!

And there needs to be MORE focus on this aspect of MyTeam. I'm sick of people telling me that this isn't what people want as far as MyTeam goes, only to constantly see people like you post stuff like this.

MyTeam doesn't need to be all about super-teams. Open up the game mode and quit trying to make it all about the card collecting BS.

2K keeps trying to cater this mode to kiddie gamers who have to ask mommy and daddy to buy VC...or just find ways to cheat the system or GLITCH the game.

The focus with this mode needs to be on adult gamers who are willing to spend money on a mode that they enjoy to get players they want.
Old 11-13-2014, 01:42 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by manu1433
to be fair...

I'd hardly say you "earn" anything from domination

domination is more akin to getting loot drops in destiny....might as well pray to RNGesus

You play the game and you earn players. Simple as that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »