Home

Bulls challenge

This is a discussion on Bulls challenge within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-22-2014, 03:36 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Bulls challenge

I'm so heated. This is a rant thread. Responses are not needed. I just lost to the clippers in the first game of the circus is coming challenge yadda yadda yadda.

**** the CPU OP offensive rebounding. How am I supposed to compensate for this when I'm controlling the center (Noah) and my ****in teammates are "rotating" like morons all over the court leaving people open in the paint, creating mismatches everywhere that benefit NOBODY but the other team. The defensive rotations are trash but when the CPU does them they work because your offensive teammates don't freaking move at all to make the defense pay for their massive help side.

Btw, "Lob city" threw lobs to Matt Barnes. And they connected. Every time. Umm why?

Meanwhile, with thirty seconds left in a tie game, deandre Jordan hit 6 free throws in a row (6/6 total) because I played hack a Jordan to avoid giving up offensive rebounds and/or idiotic defensive "rotations"...riddle me that one...

I TRIPLE TEAMED JJ REDICK IN THE FLIPPING CORNER WITH NO WHERE TO GO AND HE SWISHES A THREE IN EEEEEVERYBODYS FACE??!?!?!

Three times a shot from the corner hit the side of the backboard and dropped from the heavens into a slashing Blake griffin's hands as he sprinted right around everybody....from the opposite side of the court...great anticipation....???????

Since when was spencer hawes such an elite finisher around the basket?

Several times the CPU made bone head passes into the lane and Joakim noah stole them. And then Blake Griffin outstretched his arms and took the ball. Awesome.

The challenges are a FANTASTIC concept and a GREAT alternative for those who do not enjoy playing children online (or adults who play like children) who spam threes and turbo dunks.

HOWEVER, the CPU cheeses harder than some of Chris smoove's videos where the "that's BS" music starts playing

Ridiculous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2014, 06:31 PM   #2
Pro

Bulls challenge

and by the way. I don't suck. I get hit with this sort of cheese on a game to game basis. That's nate Archibald with his 97 driving layup missing a wide open layup after a clean steal if the video doesn't work

Old 11-22-2014, 06:37 PM   #3
Pro

Readysetdiego's Arena

Re: Bulls challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheel4lyfe851
and by the way. I don't suck. I get hit with this sort of cheese on a game to game basis. That's nate Archibald with his 97 driving layup missing a wide open layup after a clean steal if the video doesn't work

LOL I honestly wouldn't be surprised if/when that happens to me. I've seen it all going from the 8th to the 1st seed.
Old 11-22-2014, 07:12 PM   #4
Banned

Honestly, I dont understand the problems youre having with the challenge lol. I used a lineup of Dragic Nick Anderson Jalen Rose Luis Scola Joakim Noah and a bunch of scrub Bulls guys and I won every game by 20+. Everytime CP3 threw a lob in the first game, I remember it sailed harmlessly out of bounds, but I did have a problem with the rebounding in the first game and the last one. Still, Im thinking the difficulty was set on pro because I was draining threes each game at above 60% lol.
Old 11-22-2014, 08:40 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavericksFan1989
Honestly, I dont understand the problems youre having with the challenge lol. I used a lineup of Dragic Nick Anderson Jalen Rose Luis Scola Joakim Noah and a bunch of scrub Bulls guys and I won every game by 20+. Everytime CP3 threw a lob in the first game, I remember it sailed harmlessly out of bounds, but I did have a problem with the rebounding in the first game and the last one. Still, Im thinking the difficulty was set on pro because I was draining threes each game at above 60% lol.

Well yeah I did too but I prefer to USE the Bulls guys because that kinda defeats the purpose of the challenge in my mind. Don't get me wrong, to each his own man I'm not saying you're a cheeser but I like to use the players that are required to do the challenge. My starting lineup was Aaron Brooks, snell, dunleavy, mirotic, and noah with my backups being tiny archibald, mike miller, Rick Barry, Paul millsap, and kevin Garnett. I don't use all golds as my backups because I don't want to use contracts/pay for them because j use MT to play the auction house constantly. I run plays every time I don't have a fast break and hit a very good percentage from three but the cheese was too real

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2014, 08:41 PM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Readysetdiego
LOL I honestly wouldn't be surprised if/when that happens to me. I've seen it all going from the 8th to the 1st seed.

But RTTP is full of cheese that's why I've stopped playing it. That and the lag prevents me from playing the legit basketball I want to play

Old 11-22-2014, 09:24 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheel4lyfe851
Well yeah I did too but I prefer to USE the Bulls guys because that kinda defeats the purpose of the challenge in my mind. Don't get me wrong, to each his own man I'm not saying you're a cheeser but I like to use the players that are required to do the challenge. My starting lineup was Aaron Brooks, snell, dunleavy, mirotic, and noah with my backups being tiny archibald, mike miller, Rick Barry, Paul millsap, and kevin Garnett. I don't use all golds as my backups because I don't want to use contracts/pay for them because j use MT to play the auction house constantly. I run plays every time I don't have a fast break and hit a very good percentage from three but the cheese was too real

Um, the challenge was to use 8 bulls guys in your lineup right? I dont think theres too big of an issue if I try out some new guys I normally dont use in my lineup, certainly not enough to be even considered a "cheeser" lol. The only gold I used was Joakim Noah, and only because hes on the Bulls, I usually never use golds in challenges as well.
Old 11-22-2014, 09:31 PM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavericksFan1989
Um, the challenge was to use 8 bulls guys in your lineup right? I dont think theres too big of an issue if I try out some new guys I normally dont use in my lineup, certainly not enough to be even considered a "cheeser" lol. The only gold I used was Joakim Noah, and only because hes on the Bulls, I usually never use golds in challenges as well.

Note how I said I was not calling you a cheeser I just meant I like having the Bulls players playing the majority of the minutes as opposed to potentially better players

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »