Home

Which legends will you all be targeting first?

This is a discussion on Which legends will you all be targeting first? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-07-2014, 12:59 AM   #73
MVP

mrclutch's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Which legends will you all be targeting first?

Picked up Steve Smith. best shooter I've ever used in the game. I'm surprise How relatively cheap he is compared to some of his counterparts.
If anyone is looking for a knockdown shooter I would definitely give him a look.
PS4: Nothing currently
Old 12-07-2014, 09:34 AM   #74
Banned

OVR: 0

I sold off a few cards to make some MT to buy Shawn Bradley for like 32K. Best deal ever.

Dude seriously looks 9 feet tall and plays like it.
Old 12-07-2014, 09:43 AM   #75
Rookie

Sold my 84-85 Dr.J for 100k and bought Spencer Haywood for 15k, he is great so far, 15pts and 10rebs in just 15mins.

edit. :Lucky me, just bought back Dr.J for 65k

Last edited by JJPooh; 12-07-2014 at 09:56 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2014, 11:02 AM   #76
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by coached17
I sold off a few cards to make some MT to buy Shawn Bradley for like 32K. Best deal ever.

Dude seriously looks 9 feet tall and plays like it.
Um, no. Hes gonna be dropped to most likely around 10K when the auction stabilizes, thats a big loss right there
Old 12-07-2014, 11:15 AM   #77
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavericksFan1989
Um, no. Hes gonna be dropped to most likely around 10K when the auction stabilizes, thats a big loss right there
Okay there, Nostradamus....if you say so.

I've yet to see him any lower...and he plays like a monster. It also seems like a somewhat rare card as the market is NOT flooded with them. The most I've seen for sale at one time is 3.

Every card is eventually going to drop...Bradley is a popular card that will likely keep its value, especially once people start using him.

And he's a silver.

I sold my badged up DeAndre Jordan to cover most of the cost, and would do it again. Bradley is much more effective.

And if I lose a few thousand digital points...who cares? It's not money. I'd rather have Bradley to play with than sit back and wait for him to drop a couple thousand MT....yawn.

Plus, he's a perfect fit on my Tighty Whitey's team of all american white dudes...no foreigners allowed.
Old 12-07-2014, 11:19 AM   #78
Banned

BTW - last 3 lines I've posted with Shawn Bradley....

19 pts 15 rebs 3 blk
15 pts 10 rebs 5 blk
11 pts 10 rebs 2 blk
Old 12-07-2014, 11:34 AM   #79
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by coached17
Okay there, Nostradamus....if you say so.

I've yet to see him any lower...and he plays like a monster. It also seems like a somewhat rare card as the market is NOT flooded with them. The most I've seen for sale at one time is 3.

Every card is eventually going to drop...Bradley is a popular card that will likely keep its value, especially once people start using him.

And he's a silver.

I sold my badged up DeAndre Jordan to cover most of the cost, and would do it again. Bradley is much more effective.

And if I lose a few thousand digital points...who cares? It's not money. I'd rather have Bradley to play with than sit back and wait for him to drop a couple thousand MT....yawn.

Plus, he's a perfect fit on my Tighty Whitey's team of all american white dudes...no foreigners allowed.
Geez man, pretty long post there to justify that. If you wanna lose MT for a player that I saw going for 15K the other day(snatched up quickly, but still) thats your choice
Old 12-07-2014, 11:42 AM   #80
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavericksFan1989
Geez man, pretty long post there to justify that. If you wanna lose MT for a player that I saw going for 15K the other day(snatched up quickly, but still) thats your choice
Who cares though? If that's what he wanted to pay and believes he's worth then so be it.

I'd be willing to pay much more for a 86-87 Magic Johnson then maybe someone else because of how much I love him.

Also, that 15K Shawn Bradley you found was probably an outlier that comes along every so often because someone either wanted quick MT or didn't know who he had.

Good Silvers are so valuable in this game because of some of the challenges and such. Almost every card on the market is overpriced right now and will be for awhile.

Lakers
Juventus

PSN: KingTocco

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »