Home

Which legends will you all be targeting first?

This is a discussion on Which legends will you all be targeting first? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-05-2014, 12:54 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Which legends will you all be targeting first?

Quote:
Originally Posted by knick9
They're here.
It's better then Christmas. 5 cant come soon enough
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2014, 12:59 PM   #26
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavericksFan1989
Unfortunately, J Kidd dosent show up when you glitch the throwback rosters. He wont be in the game
T-Mac isn't in the roster glitch either, and he's definitely going to be released. I would say it's a good bet J-Kidd will be released
Old 12-05-2014, 01:06 PM   #27
Rookie

Can anyone tell me the price of the 50/50 pack, as I'm at work right now? Also, are there varying packs depending the chance of pulling a Silver or Gold? Thank you!
Old 12-05-2014, 01:06 PM   #28
Rookie

Syco_G's Arena

I opened up 60k or 70k worth of the highest 50/50 packs not one gold player expect Paul Pierce. I got Joel Anthony, Robin Lopez, Cameron Bairstow to name a few.

As I typed this I pulled a 97-98 Kobe. Hopefully I can move him for 100k. Would be the lowest on the market.

Main NBA 2K16 Myteam Lineup:
Chris Paul -Allstar- / Steph Curry
Michael Jordan -DPotY- / Harden
Klay Thompson / Pippen
Anthony Davis / Aminu
Bill Russell -MVP- / Ewing
Old 12-05-2014, 01:21 PM   #29
Rookie

50/50 green pack 3,700 MT / 2,975VC
50/50 blue pack 3,890 MT / 6,565 VC
50/50 vip pack 5,600 MT / 8,440 VC

Bought 10 different packs, got historic players from the first 7 : Siegfried, Rackley, Catchings, Sam Vincent, Dell Curry , Bill Wennington and Alex English. Not that bad, now off to the Auction houses BIT hunt.
Old 12-05-2014, 01:27 PM   #30
MVP

Auction prices unrealistic right now.
Old 12-05-2014, 01:44 PM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJPooh
50/50 green pack 3,700 MT / 2,975VC
50/50 blue pack 3,890 MT / 6,565 VC
50/50 vip pack 5,600 MT / 8,440 VC

Bought 10 different packs, got historic players from the first 7 : Siegfried, Rackley, Catchings, Sam Vincent, Dell Curry , Bill Wennington and Alex English. Not that bad, now off to the Auction houses BIT hunt.
OK thanks. I gues I'm gonna spam open those green packs with VC at first and fill my collection with Bronze Legends in order to reach the 1000 cards for Diamond Harden and then I'll see from there. Are prices on the AH really that high? Can you find Bronzes for less than 1000MT for example?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2014, 01:56 PM   #32
Banned

Webbie2689's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexterHol
OK thanks. I gues I'm gonna spam open those green packs with VC at first and fill my collection with Bronze Legends in order to reach the 1000 cards for Diamond Harden and then I'll see from there. Are prices on the AH really that high? Can you find Bronzes for less than 1000MT for example?
If you're using MT points to buy packs I highly recommend buying the blue packs as opposed to green since they're only 190 MT more and you've got a much better chance at pulling better cards. If you're using VC then green would be the way to go for sure.

And yeah, as of right now the AH prices are absurdly high but they will go down soon enough when everyone else starts picking up these players. I don't think I've seen anything for less than 1000 MT.

As for who I'm targeting, I guess I'm not really after anyone in particular from the AH. I just wanna get my collection up so I can unlock diamond Lillard and Harden ASAP.

I want AI more than anyone but I'm not willing to pay crazy prices for him or anyone else in the AH. Onyx/Ruby cards are the only ones I'd pay a decent amount for, and only a few of those (Big O, Timmy, maybe Russell).

Last edited by Webbie2689; 12-05-2014 at 01:59 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »