Home

Historic Collections (Sapphire Cards)

This is a discussion on Historic Collections (Sapphire Cards) within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-11-2014, 03:10 AM   #9
Rookie

Syco_G's Arena

OVR: 0
Thumbs up Re: Historic Collections (Sapphire Cards)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time2WinIsNow
Slightly disappointed to find out the Sapphire players have IDENTICAL attributes as their gold counterpart. The only real difference is the upgrade from all bronze badges on the gold to gold and silver split on the Sapphire version, oh and of course the cool color dazzlin' boarder My first was Sapphire Sid The Kid Moncrief and I was wondering how they'd jack up his 99 Dfense but *SHOCKER* they didn't even try lol.

This will be the one and only sapphire I actively hunt and bust rump to get because frankly the golds just as good. Now if you happen to pull a Jordan AI Magic or one of the top cards you can probably get that card into a sapphire relatively cheaply for your own enjoyment if it means something to you.

So ya lil upset , but still glad to have the best defender in the 80s Sid The Kid blingblinging his blue boarder lol
Are you sure that the identical stats thing isn't just for Moncrief? I was going to go after the Sapphire Wilt for a slightly better version and so I can sell him back but if his stats will be the same I might not since I'd also have to get Jerry and Gail.

Main NBA 2K16 Myteam Lineup:
Chris Paul -Allstar- / Steph Curry
Michael Jordan -DPotY- / Harden
Klay Thompson / Pippen
Anthony Davis / Aminu
Bill Russell -MVP- / Ewing
Old 12-11-2014, 12:51 PM   #10
Banned

yung_nipz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Historic Collections (Sapphire Cards)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syco_G
Are you sure that the identical stats thing isn't just for Moncrief? I was going to go after the Sapphire Wilt for a slightly better version and so I can sell him back but if his stats will be the same I might not since I'd also have to get Jerry and Gail.
Same attributes but it comes with better badges, and you can sell the original and team back.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »