Home

Christmas mash up challenge

This is a discussion on Christmas mash up challenge within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-15-2014, 11:48 AM   #41
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: Christmas mash up challenge

These challenges aren't actually difficult, it's just that 2K makes the CPU extra cheap to give them the advantage.

Ryan/Scherzer/Fernandez/Cueto/Darvish
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2014, 05:03 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0

I got Wes Johnson and sprite posterizer badge, not that bad i guess. Won the first three games fairly easy, game one and two by 16pts, game three was close 8pts. Some bs by the CPU as expected, M.Barnes hitting a 60 feet touchdown three pointer, one of my fav players to use A.English torn Achilles on a wide open jay and is out 16 games....things like that - lame!
Old 12-17-2014, 02:56 PM   #43
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartenberg

Another example was the Thunder challenge/pack. I got Telfair out of that. I played 5 full length games, for a guy that I could have gotten off the auction house for 800 mt. Does that sound like good game design in the slightest? No.

I only stick with quick challenges because the longer ones just arent worth it. It takes about 3 hours to play 5 games. I make $8-10k off of AH in less time than that. If its not a significant amount of MT or a good collectable player, then its just not worth my time. I too played the Thunder series and got Reggie Jackson, a card that I have gotten about 6 dupes of and had a hard time getting 1500MT for on AH, so I dumped him for like 1000MT. They dangled the carrot with Durant....but I wouldve been happy with Throwback Durant since you cant buy him off of AH.
Old 12-17-2014, 05:57 PM   #44
Banned

Webbie2689's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
If its not a significant amount of MT or a good collectable player, then its just not worth my time. I too played the Thunder series and got Reggie Jackson, a card that I have gotten about 6 dupes of...

I got Mike Dunleavy (duplicate). I sold him for 1200 MT points, plus I made well over 600 MT points each game so I ended up with a total of over 3000 MT points for completing the challenge.

Not great, but good enough.
Old 12-29-2014, 12:41 AM   #45
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

I finally got a chance to finish these two challenges now that PSN is back on, but they didn't provide much of a reward for me:

Christmas Mash Up = gold David Lee
Thunder challenge = silver Steven Adams

NBA 2K14's tournaments have had way better rewards so far. Sapphire Pippen, Sapphire Iverson, Sapphire Harden, Ruby Curry, all were way better cards than anyone I've gotten from doing the NBA 2K15 tournaments.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2014, 11:03 AM   #46
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
I finally got a chance to finish these two challenges now that PSN is back on, but they didn't provide much of a reward for me:

Christmas Mash Up = gold David Lee
Thunder challenge = silver Steven Adams

NBA 2K14's tournaments have had way better rewards so far. Sapphire Pippen, Sapphire Iverson, Sapphire Harden, Ruby Curry, all were way better cards than anyone I've gotten from doing the NBA 2K15 tournaments.

There are no tournaments in 2K15

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »