Home

Old 12-14-2014, 12:11 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Bob cousy

How is this guy, looks like a complete 90 rated pg. Haven't bought him, but do you think he is worth 35k? Or you in keep saving for magic or Jerry West?
Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2014, 05:28 PM   #2
Pro

Re: Bob cousy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kepazino
How is this guy, looks like a complete 90 rated pg. Haven't bought him, but do you think he is worth 35k? Or you in keep saving for magic or Jerry West?
Thanks
He looks solid, but I would be very concerned about how a guy with 25 strength gets bullied whenever he gets in the paint. Also, a guard who can't dunk would probably be more likely to get chasedown blocked on run outs.
SF: T-Mac/George
PF: Diamond KD/Lebron
C: Onyx KG/Ruby AD
Old 12-14-2014, 05:59 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookemhorns1441
He looks solid, but I would be very concerned about how a guy with 25 strength gets bullied whenever he gets in the paint. Also, a guard who can't dunk would probably be more likely to get chasedown blocked on run outs.
That's a great point, didn't look at that stat, I guess I'll stay away from him lol
Since I posted this his price gonna up by 20k lol

Guess I'm gonna go for Oscar robertson, best point guard in the game?

Last edited by Kepazino; 12-14-2014 at 06:10 PM.
Old 12-14-2014, 06:26 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookemhorns1441

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kepazino
That's a great point, didn't look at that stat, I guess I'll stay away from him lol
Since I posted this his price gonna up by 20k lol

Guess I'm gonna go for Oscar robertson, best point guard in the game?

2k isn't at a point where str rating affects gameplay. That probably the most meaningless rating.

He seems like a good all around PG, but the problem with the new legends is you can't try them out in shoot arounds to see if you like their animations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-15-2014, 07:23 AM   #5
Pro

He's great, i had 20+ points, 10+ assists and 4+ steals with him in each of his first couple of games. You'll have to get used to his shot animation though, it's a slow setshot but you can get around that by shooting leaners since he's got a normal animation for that. Other than that he gets anywhere you want because of the ballhandling, no turnovers unless maybe if you play like a mongoloid and 90 steal which is great. He surprisingly finished at a high rate in traffic as well.

He might be the best historical point guard if you consider price, he was going for 50-60k on psn when i got him. Obviously oscar is better, jerry west, gary payton and tim hardaway probably but that's about it i think, and those four are going for absurd prices. If you have the mt i think he's worth a try, you can probably resell him without much of a loss later anyway since he's fairly rare and highly rated obviously.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »