Home

Onyx Kobe released

This is a discussion on Onyx Kobe released within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-14-2014, 10:55 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Onyx Kobe released

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2K15 PC
Oh look, an angry Mavs fan. Jealous cuz someone is better than you at the game.
Lol what? Coming to these conclusions so quickly man, with some compelling evidence aswell. Ive made the first seed the past two years so dont even start on that. And the only way to get to 1 million MT was the duplication glitch, so its great that you didnt get banned for the glitch(Or maybe you did and youre not saying it)!
Old 12-14-2014, 11:12 PM   #34
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoItage
Spending obscene amounts of money, doing a glitch, and/or spending countless hours on the auction block does not mean you're better than someone at the game. Sorry bud.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MavericksFan1989
Lol what? Coming to these conclusions so quickly man, with some compelling evidence aswell. Ive made the first seed the past two years so dont even start on that. And the only way to get to 1 million MT was the duplication glitch, so its great that you didnt get banned for the glitch(Or maybe you did and youre not saying it)!
Both of you are talking out of your arses and assuming things. You don't know how I got my MT or how much time I spent to get it.

I don't have to assume to know you're jealous.
Old 12-14-2014, 11:44 PM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Both of you are talking out of your arses and assuming things. You don't know how I got my MT or how much time I spent to get it.

I don't have to assume to know you're jealous.
Shut up bro
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2014, 11:47 PM   #36
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockersdash
Shut up bro
I got warned for much less than this.

I was respectful and these guys started attacking me because I have 2 million MT saved up. I played MT from day one after my player file corrupted. This is not the first time I have been accused of glitching on here.

I doubt the mods will even give this guy a warning.
Old 12-14-2014, 11:55 PM   #37
Banned

In fact, I was warned for a message exactly like this after someone cried about having their MT reset when he described how he was glitching.

"HAHAHAHAHA, Good. You deserve it. You know what you were doing." This got me a warning believe it or not.

I actually can't stand cheaters and glitchers, and to be accused of one for no reason. I am getting sick of you guys.
Old 12-14-2014, 11:56 PM   #38
Banned

Quote:
I got warned for much less than this.

I was respectful and these guys started attacking me because I have 2 million MT saved up. I played MT from day one after my player file corrupted. This is not the first time I have been accused of glitching on here.

I doubt the mods will even give this guy a warning.
Actually, you were the guy who first called me out personally saying that I was jealous of you doing the duplication glitch and then you preceded to assume that I wasnt as good as you in the game because of this. If anything, it is you who deserves a warning.
Old 12-15-2014, 12:26 AM   #39
Banned

Here is our exchange. Nowhere did I say I was a duper. You just assumed again, like you always do.

All I said was this:

Quote:
Just pull him on Thursday.
You thought I was joking.

Quote:
HA, Nice joke
I wasn't.

Quote:
Some of us actually have MT and VC.
Then you tried to act like you had all this MT and I was just some noob who didn't know what he was talking about.

Quote:
Lol, I do, I have 145K MT saved up. But you do know what his price is going to be right? Dont even get started on the chances of pulling him in a pack
I cleared that up.

Quote:
I have millions.
You accused me for no reason.

Quote:
Looks like you were one of those guys who passed by without getting banned for the duplication glitch then
I retaliated and said you were just jealous I had so much MT.

Quote:
Oh look, an angry Mavs fan. Jealous cuz someone is better than you at the game.
Here you clearly say this:

Quote:
I never said I did. You just assumed it because you have no idea what you're talking about or how to quickly turn a profit in the AH.

Quote:
Actually, you were the guy who first called me out personally saying that I was jealous of you doing the duplication glitch and then you preceded to assume that I wasnt as good as you in the game because of this. If anything, it is you who deserves a warning.
Now, you are just hating again. I never called you out for saying you were "jealous I was a duper". I was sticking up for myself because guys like you assume every guy who has over 1 million MT is a cheater.

Mavs fans are haters.
Spoiler
Old 12-15-2014, 01:04 AM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Here is our exchange. Nowhere did I say I was a duper. You just assumed again, like you always do.

All I said was this:

You thought I was joking.

I wasn't.

Then you tried to act like you had all this MT and I was just some noob who didn't know what he was talking about.

I cleared that up.

You accused me for no reason.

I retaliated and said you were just jealous I had so much MT.

Here you clearly say this:

I never said I did. You just assumed it because you have no idea what you're talking about or how to quickly turn a profit in the AH.

Now, you are just hating again. I never called you out for saying you were "jealous I was a duper". I was sticking up for myself because guys like you assume every guy who has over 1 million MT is a cheater.

Mavs fans are haters.
Spoiler

buddy here typed a page, you have no chill lmao

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »