Home

Domination Pack Rewards

This is a discussion on Domination Pack Rewards within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-15-2014, 04:47 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 2
Domination Pack Rewards

Sorry if there is already a thread for this, but I was just curious about what the best players people have been pulling in these domination packs are. I'm just about done (only Clippers, Spurs, and All-stars left), and here are my golds and high silvers.
Gold
Kobe Bryant
Kevin Love
Deron Williams
Paul Pierce
Silver
David West
Jabari Parker
Avery Bradley
Trevor Ariza
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2014, 01:44 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Domination Pack Rewards

You had some pretty good pulls. I had a little better luck. I really enjoyed this mode as it stacked up a nice little collection for me, while you were guaranteed to get contracts along the way to keep your squad going. My notable pulls were;
Cousins
Love twice (allstar pack)
Tony Parker twice (mt pack)
Kobe
Lance
Derozen
CP3
Anthony Davis
PG (allstar pack)
Silver
Jabari
Klay Thompson
Wiggins
Hibbert
Ibaka
Markief Morris
Wilson Chandler
Cole (Very easy to use)
A few other solid silvers as well.

Last edited by bullsfan111; 12-16-2014 at 01:50 AM.
Old 12-16-2014, 04:18 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 1

I don't remember the exact players I got, but I remember getting only 2 gold players prior to East/West/MT. Guess my luck was bad.

I know they had - and then removed - the ability to reset individual teams in domination last year, but I hope at some point they let you reset everything once you've gone through all 35 teams.
Old 12-16-2014, 11:03 AM   #4
MVP

Finally just finished up the domination mode. Well not all the way, for some reason I only got 2 stars on the Clippers game even though I scored the most points I've ever gotten in the mode, and got an assist, post move, or fast break on every shot. Don't understand how I didn't get enough MT, maybe I didn't get as many rebounds or something? But anyway, for my all-star rewards, I got Blake Griffin twice and Chris Paul. Was hoping to get a SF from the MT all-star pack, but got trolled with my second Griffin, and the market is flooded with him right now. Probably will only get like 5 or 6k for him. I'm happy with what I got in all, but just wish I would have gotten one of Durant, Lebron, Melo, or Paul George. SF is still my weakest position by far.
Old 12-16-2014, 11:05 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

I pulled Noah & D.Will golds. Both are serviceable, but not the type of player I'd hope for. I'm not having great luck with domination rewards. I have the all star teams coming up, so hopefully I get something good.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2014, 01:29 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjwalters09
I pulled Noah & D.Will golds. Both are serviceable, but not the type of player I'd hope for. I'm not having great luck with domination rewards. I have the all star teams coming up, so hopefully I get something good.
Only golds I pulled from the team packs not counting the all star ones were Kobe, Pierce, D-Will, and Love so that seems about normal.
Old 12-16-2014, 01:44 PM   #7
MVP

my pulls were average and nothing to brag about....mostly average silvers. I pulled 2 or 3 golds, Love and CP3 I think out of MT reward, most notable was Lebron after beating the Cavs which made it all worth it.
Old 12-16-2014, 02:01 PM   #8
Pro

Vroman's Arena

last 3 dom challanges to go still.
Best pulls so far:
1)Lebron James
2)CP3
3)Rondo
4)Drummond
5)Z.Randolph
6)L.Stephenson

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »