Home

Emerald Players now available

This is a discussion on Emerald Players now available within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-17-2014, 04:12 PM   #49
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Emerald Players now available

Emerald Curry is a pretty noticeable downgrade from even his gold version. Not only is his shooting worse... but he is slower by SEVEN POINTS.

wtf?
Old 12-17-2014, 04:14 PM   #50
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoItage
Emerald Curry is a pretty noticeable downgrade from even his gold version. Not only is his shooting worse... but he is slower by SEVEN POINTS.

wtf?
maybe in noticeable categories, but he has higher overall. also his steals jumped up 13 points. also his quickness went up. not sure how 2k compiles this data...just sayin
Old 12-17-2014, 04:18 PM   #51
Pro

Readysetdiego's Arena

Quote:

wtf?
He's better overall, better defender and passer. 4 points less in standing 3s wont kill anyone. And his speed is more than enough to keep up with most gaurds anyways. If he was any faster, he would be better than sapphire Curry which I think they wanted to avoid doing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2014, 04:26 PM   #52
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Readysetdiego
He's better overall, better defender and passer. 4 points less in standing 3s wont kill anyone. And his speed is more than enough to keep up with most gaurds anyways. If he was any faster, he would be better than sapphire Curry which I think they wanted to avoid doing.
87 speed for a PG is below league average.

I fail to see how he went from 94 to 87 speed.
Old 12-17-2014, 04:57 PM   #53
Pro

Readysetdiego's Arena

Quote:
87 speed for a PG is below league average.

I fail to see how he went from 94 to 87 speed.
Again, his lateral quickness went up a ton, along with other defensive attributes and his passing IQ is now almost maxed. A slight trade off like I mention before to not make him better than Sapphire Curry but still an upgrade over Golden Curry IMO.

Up to whoever uses him to decide, I see him as an upgrade over Golden Curry still.
Old 12-17-2014, 05:13 PM   #54
Rookie

mlbtheshowfan7's Arena

Anybody played with the new Tobias Harris? He's going decently cheap on the PS4 AH.
Old 12-17-2014, 05:32 PM   #55
MVP

OVR: 17
Emerald Players now available

Quote:
Originally Posted by Readysetdiego

I doubt that his saph card influenced his ratings. It's simply what the roster guy felt was appropriate ratings base off of his irl performance.
It's a downgrade, a minus in 3pt and speed is going to impact negatively you far more the a slight boost to passing and defense will help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2014, 06:07 PM   #56
Rookie

The emerald prices are insane right now lol nobody is actually buying these high 60 low 70 overall cards for like 5,000-25,000 right?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »