Home

New Challenge: Miami Heat

This is a discussion on New Challenge: Miami Heat within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-16-2014, 11:14 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
New Challenge: Miami Heat

New challenge out, didn't see anyone post about it, have to win 5 games with 8 Heat players, pretty decent reward of 5000 MT, worth it if you have Heat players
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2014, 12:01 AM   #2
Pro

Readysetdiego's Arena

Re: New Challenge: Miami Heat

Probably the best challenge to get released thus far. The reward is actually worth it.
Old 12-17-2014, 01:34 AM   #3
Banned

Webbie2689's Arena

I've got the first 4 games out of the way now. Only the Cavs game remaining. I'm just hoping if/when I beat the Cavs that I'm actually given my reward this time. 5 games is too many for no reward.

Also, if you think about it, even if you only average 600 MT points per game you'll get at least another 3000 MT points just for completing the 5 games, so you end up with over 8000 MT points total for completing the challenge.

Finally a challenge that actually feels worth it.
Old 12-17-2014, 02:03 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webbie2689
I've got the first 4 games out of the way now. Only the Cavs game remaining. I'm just hoping if/when I beat the Cavs that I'm actually given my reward this time. 5 games is too many for no reward.

Also, if you think about it, even if you only average 600 MT points per game you'll get at least another 3000 MT points just for completing the 5 games, so you end up with over 8000 MT points total for completing the challenge.

Finally a challenge that actually feels worth it.
That's basically how much I got, this is way better than that bulls challenge, I didn't bother doing that one because the amount of MT I'd have to spend to get three bulls players would be more than the final reward.
Old 12-20-2014, 08:03 PM   #5
Rookie

The first 4 games are easy against weak teams. The 5th game against the Cavs was brutal. Andersen Varejao somehow went Wilt Chamberlain on my Dwight Howard and Kyrie shat on my Norris Cole.

Ended up winning by 2 points and getting the 5000MT after Kyrie's full court heave at the buzzer rattled out.

Those knifes edge moments is why I like this game. Though had it gone the other way I probably would have uninstalled it lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2014, 08:07 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattj1x
The first 4 games are easy against weak teams. The 5th game against the Cavs was brutal. Andersen Varejao somehow went Wilt Chamberlain on my Dwight Howard and Kyrie shat on my Norris Cole.

Ended up winning by 2 points and getting the 5000MT after Kyrie's full court heave at the buzzer rattled out.

Those knifes edge moments is why I like this game. Though had it gone the other way I probably would have uninstalled it lol.

Same. Cavs game was frustrating but fun as hell. Took me OT and and a cool 22 from Wade to pull that one out.
They got the big fella down there inside, and if you slow the game down a lot he'll get into position. You know he gone bang you all night.-Ben Wallace on Shaquille O'Neal at halftime, game 5 of the 2004 NBA Finals. Hope nobody takes this out of context...
Old 12-22-2014, 03:15 PM   #7
Rookie

mlbtheshowfan7's Arena

Lost the 2nd game against the Wiz due to the CPU shooting 85% in the 4th quarter and me only hitting one shot...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »